Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fowers and how many times you should do them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fowers and how many times you should do them?

I have been doing it everyday for 15 a day once. Is it ok if I do them more then once a day, like in the morning for 15 minutes and at night 15 minutes, I'm asking this because I want some feed back before I start and could possibly hurt my penis. thank you and any comments on what I should or shouldn't do would be helpful thank you.

Fowfers are on the very low end of the intensity level, so doing this twice a day should be fine Although if you find it to be too much, then of course cut down.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

alright thank you, just one more question after a while of doing them can I do more than 3 daily?

Comment

Originally posted by searcher View Post
        alright thank you, just one more question after a while of doing them can I do more than 3 daily?
        Its OK, as long as you don't overdo it. Just make sure you take your rest days. And keep an eye on your PI's

Comment

well I haven't started doing it 3 times daily but I still got really hard erections in the morning. I think I will start doing 3 times daily soon but now every other day, do you think that sounds good? thanks

Comment

Working...
          X