Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems I can't seem to address after 1.5 yrs of PE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems I can't seem to address after 1.5 yrs of PE...

Hey guys,

I have started PEing about 1.5 yrs ago and was able to realize decent length gains but absolutely no girth gain at all. So I am wondering whether there is anything wrong with my routine or the way I do my workout...

• Routine (~80 min incl. edging): 2 min Warm-Up -> 2 min A-Stretch (incl. break) & 300 reps Side-to-Side stretch -> 100 reps (200 strokes) Ultimate Jelq -> 90 reps (180 strokes) Ultimate V -> 20 min Edging or Warm-Down + 10 min Kegel / 10 min RK exercises any time during the day
      • After reading a number of posts, I think my issue could be my low EQ during jelqing, which is usually around or less than ~40%. I always try to quickly masturbate every 25 rep or so to keep my EQ high but I lose my erection shortly after a few reps given PE still feels like an exercise to me rather than sexual arousal...(FYI - I take 5 - 7 secs for each stroke)
      • Recently I have also been edging at the end given I heard it helps cement the gains but I hardly maintain 80%+ EQ during edging... It seems my penis just feels tired after the workout. While I do get 80%+ erection a few times as I reach PONR but it doesn't stay at 80%+ throughout the session - I also edge with Fleshlight to get better EQ

• I typically work out 4 - 5 times a week sometimes less when I'm busy but I definitely do not over-exercise
    • Given the above, is there anything wrong with my routine? or the way I do my workout? Do you typically achieve better girth gains at higher EQ during jelqing? I'm also a grower (FL 4.5 in -> BPEL 7 in / MFG 4 in -> MEG 5 in) so I guess having low EQ could be even more detrimental...? But I still do see veins bulging / feel blood being trapped (obviously doesn't feel as strong as when you do it at higher EQ)

I don't have any health issue and I definitely do not have problem getting 90%+ EQ during actual sex with my gf... It just seems I never get good EQ during PE. Sorry to bombard you guys with lengthy post and many questions but any advice / tip would be very much appreciated!!!

So im no expert but i notice no uli’s/squeezes/clamping/pumping in your routines.. i gues if you realy want to target the girth and you see lenght gains but no girth gains it makes sense to start with one of these if not more of them
    Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
    Lenght: 6.4''
    Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Start pumping or advanced manuals or both!

Also work on your EQ. That should also be part of your training. You should have no problems maintaining high EQ during edging.
      1 inch at a time
      GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
      Progress Log

Comment

I have found that jelqing requires higher EQ. At 40-50% that most people suggest, it feels like I'm just pulling on a sock - nothing happens.

I believe around 70% is the magic spot. At 70 I can really feel the blood pumping and I get a massive expansion. Dick feels nice and heavy afterwards too.

In fact, when I do lower EQ jelqs, I turtle way more afterwards as well.

Also, what Keko and LilMore said - Add pumping and uli/squeezes to your edging routine at high EQ.

Don't overdo your stretching if you can't maintain good EQ during jelqs - I've found high intensity stretching to turtle my dick more, esp if done before my jeqls.
        August - Sept 2020
        6.7"x5.3" - 7.1"x5.45"

Short Term Goal:
        7.25"x5.5"

Long Term Goal:
        8"x5.75"

Hard work, discipline, sacrifice, and dedication.

Comment

You might want to trim your regimen down to what works best. This usually means one target exercise for length, and one for girth. You can even go one step further and just perform a jelq based routine for both length and girth.

If you're going to jelq for girth, you'll want to get the erection percentage to at least 70%- preferably 80%- and use a generous amount of lube.

Drop below 70% and the potential for girth gains will diminish.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I did not gain until I upped the intensity. What I mean ? Quality of stroke + erection level. It does not matter if its jelqing or some kind of squeeze, if you don`t gain currently, you need to level up the intensity. I gained only when I started doing Ulis + Horse Squeezes + Slow Squash Jelqs at 90-100 % level. You gotta be careful, but sometimes you need to push the limits, otherwise you are only massaging your dick.

Comment

Guys - thank you so much all!! I am going to replace v jelq with some ulis and squeezes. Hopefully I can come back to you with good news in a few months!

Comment

Originally posted by xfzhyz View Post
                Guys - thank you so much all!! I am going to replace v jelq with some ulis and squeezes. Hopefully I can come back to you with good news in a few months!
                Start with Squeezes first- as ULIs are a very high intensity girth movement.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Take Big Als advice, I read your routine and the first thing I thought was "holy cow"

Sometimes less is more with girth work. Girth work can be very tasking on the penis. Overdoing it will lead to bad EQ and slow or little gains.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                  X