What Should I Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I Do?

by mistake i ejaculated during my compressor cause i was looking at a really hot naked chick and i was at 100% instead of 95% erection. b4 that i warmed up and stretched and proceeded to comrpessor, but i exploded all over my bathroom 1/2 way through the compressor...should i wait a couple hours, warm up again and do a sucessful compressor...did this ejaculation gona screw up my gains from the stretch i did???
    closed280
    Last edited by closed280; 05-25-2010, 12:40 AM.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you ejaculated then just wait until tomorrow and do your routine as usual.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by applejuice1324 View Post
      by mistake i ejaculated during my compressor cause i was looking at a really hot naked chick and i was at 100% instead of 95% erection. b4 that i warmed up and stretched and proceeded to comrpessor, but i exploded all over my toilet 1/2 way through the compressor...should i wait a couple hours, warm up again and do a sucessful compressor...did this ejaculation gona screw up my gains from the stretch i did???
      Don't worry too much about ejaculating during your compressor.The same thing happened to me while doing the squeeze a few routines back.I usually start off by getting to maximum EQ by edging and releasing just before the PONR and then clamping for the squeeze.Apparently the squeeze hold intensified the sensitivity of my penis and i blew my load.Quite intense actually.Don't press too hard when you feel the sensation of PONR.Next time release your grip so you don't blow your load.

Comment

Working...
      X