Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PC Exercise. How da heck do you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PC Exercise. How da heck do you do it?

Hi everyone I am new to penis enlargement and I bought a program called penis development. I understand majority of the workout except the PC exercise I don't even know how you do it. Can someone explain to me how to do a pc workout because I just don't get it.

Are you refering to a kegal?

Comment

Originally posted by sun View Post
      Hi everyone I am new to penis enlargement and I bought a program called penis development. I understand majority of the workout except the PC exercise I don't even know how you do it. Can someone explain to me how to do a pc workout because I just don't get it.
      Try stopping urine midflow.You are using your bc muscles.Do that with reps without taking a leak.

Comment

Try raising your penis up and down (esp. with an erection). If it moves and swells up with blood simultaneously you're doing it right
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Try raising your penis up and down (esp. with an erection). If it moves and swells up with blood simultaneously you're doing it right
          so do you have to have an erection to work out your pc muscle?

Comment

No you don't have to have an erection, it's just another way of "working out" your PC muscle.

Basically, stop your urine mid-flow. The muscle you contract to do that is your PC muscle and what we call a "kegel".

If you get an erection, flex this muscle. Can you see your penis moving...bobbing up and down? If so, then you've isolated the right muscle. If you have a very hard erection, another way of working out the PC muscle is to drap a towel over it which will weight it down and point it straight out rather than straight up. Now flex your PC muscle and lift the towel and your penis back up.

It's just another way of exercising
            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

No but this is the easiest way to find out where your PC is so you can start working it.
              It's like flexing your penis whilst erect, but it can also be done while you are not erect, with less effect. These are called kegels (PC muscle)
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

The above posts answer your question nicely. Erect kegeling should give you better overall results though.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
                  No you don't have to have an erection, it's just another way of "working out" your PC muscle.

Basically, stop your urine mid-flow. The muscle you contract to do that is your PC muscle and what we call a "kegel".

If you get an erection, flex this muscle. Can you see your penis moving...bobbing up and down? If so, then you've isolated the right muscle. If you have a very hard erection, another way of working out the PC muscle is to drap a towel over it which will weight it down and point it straight out rather than straight up. Now flex your PC muscle and lift the towel and your penis back up.

It's just another way of exercising
                  I can't do it with an erection right now because I am having erection problems. So is the only way to do it without an erection by stopping urine mid-flow?

Comment

All we're talking about here is isolating the muscle. You can isolate it by stopping the urine mid-flow yes, or you can isolate it by "bobbing your penis up and down" as suggested above.

Once isolated, you can begin to work out with it. You can do PC muscle exercises anywhere. Just flex and hold, pump it fast, pump a few fast then hold the 5th one? There are loads of variations!
                    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
                      All we're talking about here is isolating the muscle. You can isolate it by stopping the urine mid-flow yes, or you can isolate it by "bobbing your penis up and down" as suggested above.

Once isolated, you can begin to work out with it. You can do PC muscle exercises anywhere. Just flex and hold, pump it fast, pump a few fast then hold the 5th one? There are loads of variations!
                      Alright thanks for the help everyone I am starting to get the hang of it now. I guess my problem was I was not able to locate the pc muscle.

Comment

Working...
                      X