Your opinion on Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on Kegels

I wanted to get more opinions on Kegels and whether or not they need to be done erect.

I downloaded a kegel app about 4 months ago and have been following along the best I can. I find that I need to follow a program in order to get them done throughout the day. Much like needing to go to the gym to work out.
    So far, I have been feeling my muscle getting stronger. So, I believe something is working.
    I also randomly kegel during jelqing and girth routines. ie pumping more blood in between jelqs.
    I have not however been doing many erect kegels. I suppose my question is, how important is it? Am I wasting my time with my current kegel routine?
    The snow gets deeper as you climb up the mountain.
    I'm on the plateau, looking up.

Jan 2018 BPEL: 6" MEG: 4.875"
    Plateau BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.125"
    Current BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.125"
    Goal BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.5"

If you ask me, kegals are super important. I haven’t done 2 many erect but definitely feel like they work.
    Some days after kegals my erections get crazy hard and it’s noticeable that it’s because of the kegals.
    Many people have them in their routines and that’s because they work.

Comment

They're like, the fundamental exercise I'd say. Is it the PFEI app you use?

Comment

I don’t think they need to be done erect but that’s just what works for me. I would give it a test and see what works for u

Comment

The app I use is from Leap Fitness Group.
          There are 10 levels and I am as far as I can go with it.
          If anyone has any free app favourites they would like to share. I would be willing to try.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsAdam View Post
            I wanted to get more opinions on Kegels and whether or not they need to be done erect.

I downloaded a kegel app about 4 months ago and have been following along the best I can. I find that I need to follow a program in order to get them done throughout the day. Much like needing to go to the gym to work out.
            So far, I have been feeling my muscle getting stronger. So, I believe something is working.
            I also randomly kegel during jelqing and girth routines. ie pumping more blood in between jelqs.
            I have not however been doing many erect kegels. I suppose my question is, how important is it? Am I wasting my time with my current kegel routine?
            I never kegel, and I have perfect EQ from doing my exercises and edging. A lot of those who end up having hard flaccid or pf-related injuries got them from kegeling

Comment

Do reverse kegels as well.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The reason why I kegel is because I struggle with EQ. Since you are edging, it likely makes up for it. I probably would kegel either if I had the time and privacy to edge.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  Do reverse kegels as well.
                  I just read a post from BigAl yesterday that said there should be no reason to RK unless you are having bladder issues.
                  Maybe he could correct me if I had misinterpreted.

Comment

The app I use is from Leap Fitness Group.
                    There are 10 levels and I am as far as I can go with it.
                    If anyone has any free app favourites they would like to share. I would be willing to try.
                    Try the one I mentioned! You can design custom routines. How long you hold reps for, rest time between etc. It's awesome

Comment

To fully engage the penis, perform your Kegels with a full erection.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I just read a post from BigAl yesterday that said there should be no reason to RK unless you are having bladder issues.
                        Not in my experience. They were really useful for my EQ, and *especially* ejaculation control.
                        'Tis nothing good or bad. Thinking makes it so.

Comment

My opinion is the ancillary PF muscles get trained with the various male enhancement activities, so unless there are issues one can leave off on performing contractile RKs. If you wish to perform the stretch known as RK as a form of preventative training, there should be no issue with this.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

While onsite we have more clarity out in the wider community there seems several different types of rk .

The stretch rk is what is usually meant onsite and is a preventative against spasm which can happen with kegel only routines .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              While onsite we have more clarity out in the wider community there seems several different types of rk .

The stretch rk is what is usually meant onsite and is a preventative against spasm which can happen with kegel only routines .
                              Having two versions of the RK- where one is a contractile exercise and the other a stretch- has caused a lot of confusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X