Discoloration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discoloration

Been in the PE game for about 6 months now , notice some discoloration for sure my unit kinda just has abit of a tan now haha, after pumping or exercise it gets quite dark tho and lightens up if I take a few days off. Is there any technique's of tricks to limit discoloration or reverse it , I don't plan on taking a break anytime soon but if you do does it eventually lighten up?
    Dannyjuice
    Last edited by Dannyjuice; 10-22-2020, 05:28 PM.

Have you attempted to use Firegoat Rolls to help alleviate the discoloration?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Kind of part of the territory brother. The aforementioned firegoat rolls work to reduce, but you’ll likely still get some darkening of the shaft.

I’ve heard of dudes doing chemical peels to get rid of it, same thing women do for their faces. But I wouldn’t try that!!!

My unit is a few shades darker, but it’s big n thick and that’s what matters! lol
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
        Kind of part of the territory brother. The aforementioned firegoat rolls work to reduce, but you’ll likely still get some darkening of the shaft.

I’ve heard of dudes doing chemical peels to get rid of it, same thing women do for their faces. But I wouldn’t try that!!!

My unit is a few shades darker, but it’s big n thick and that’s what matters! lol
        I agree! No chemical peel for me! My unit does seem to be somewhat darker since starting PE. But when I go to nudist places, I see guys dicks range widely from pale to almost black (talking about Caucasian guys). So, I don't worry about it since apparently women see all sorts of shades of dicks and probably think nothing of it.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
        X