Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you have a big fat pad while being skinny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you have a big fat pad while being skinny?

I'm pretty damn skinny but always feel like my fat pad above my penis is pretty big. Makes me look smaller, is there a way to specifically lose that? I'm pretty damn skinny as is lol
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I'd love to be corrected but everything I've ever read says you can't reliably spot reduce fat, only your overall % which would hopefully lead to reductions in your fat pad as elsewhere.

If yours really is disproportional I guess that's just how your body is wired to store fat. Unfortunate if you're into PE, if you weren't I guess you might never have noticed it.
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

You can't target fat areas to lose through diet and exercise, as some exercise device ads may lead you to believe. I wouldn't call myself skinny, but I'm fit and just measured my body fat by two methods and came in at 12-13% - that's as low as I ever want it. And I still have this dang fat pad! It's about 0.75". And looking back at my PE and weight logs, was this amount even when I was higher body fat. The pubic and stomach subcutaneous fat is one of the most normal places grown men have fat. Exercise all you want and the fat there will be among the last trim down. Lipo is one proven way to reduce fat pad.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
        I'm pretty damn skinny but always feel like my fat pad above my penis is pretty big. Makes me look smaller, is there a way to specifically lose that? I'm pretty damn skinny as is lol
        Unfortunately, I'm not with the crowd on this one.

You should drink 8 glasses of water a day.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You should eat 3 meals a day.

Eat a low fat diet to lose weight.

Eggs are bad for you.

Vegetable oil is good for you.

You can't enlarge your penis.

You can't spot reduce.

As with all of the old "scientific" wives tales, there is an element of truth, but in the end they aren't entirely true.

I don't think I'm allowed to link, but just go to youtube and search for "spot reduction Jeff Nippard" or duckduck "spot reduction is real" or anything along those lines and you will find scientific studies showing that in at least in trace amounts, it is real.

Get into a fat burning state (fasted) then exercise/resistance train the muscles in the targeted area (in this case leg lifts, leg raises, hip thrusts) then immediately move to cardio. Cycle and repeat. Arnold and other famous body builders believed in it, there is probably an element of truth to it. Months or years of doing that, like penis enlargement, could very well yield results.

BTW, even skinny people have higher body fat levels than they realize...they just don't have much muscle. Skinny fat is truly a thing. Get a dexa body fat level test to get a better idea where you are (I understand dexa isn't perfect because it's thrown off by water weight, but right now, its the best we have). Get to 10% BF.

When you get to low levels of fat, some caffeine and other creams are believed by some to work. Tim Ferris refers to some that worked for him. I'm a little more leery of those, though I know some competitive bodybuilders who swear by that stuff. This should probably be a last resort.

Comment

Unfortunately you aren't alone. I am also skinny and my fat pad is an inch... There isn't such thing as topical fat reduction except cryolipolisis . Or maybe I've on fat area to turn white fat to brown and burn it but I doubt that it will work... so the best thing to do is to gain a lot of muscle and then reduce fat .

Comment

Lowering your overal bodyfat% or surgery...
            Where your body stores fat and where it burns fat first (And last) etc all depends on your genetics.
            Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
            Lenght: 6.4''
            Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

i've never been able to spot reduce and unfortunately the fat pad is often the last place it goes

You can get liposuction and other surgeries however if its thats bothersome.
              18x13goalreached
              Last edited by 18x13goalreached; 10-29-2020, 10:16 PM.
              March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
              march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Everyone ignores this but here it is anyway.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                  Everyone’s body’s different. You’re prob skinny fat. As in thin but still soft with not much muscle

Comment

Even when I got down to 8% body fat, I still had a 1" fat pad. Frustrating, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by BundleUp View Post
                      Even when I got down to 8% body fat, I still had a 1" fat pad. Frustrating, to say the least.
                      Read this/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Comment

I think it really only changes a bit when you go from obese and overweight to normal weight or slim...

Like i've been 68 kg at 5 foot 9 and it was still 1 inch or thereabouts maybe a touch under

Im 114 kg atm and its only about 1.9 inches

It's going to be different for everyone though cause we all store fat in different places.
                        March 2020 13.8 (BPEL) x 10.5 cm (5.4 x 4.1) --- 18 (BPEL) x 13.5 cm (7.1 x 5.3) september 2020
                        march 2021 19cm/19.5(BPEL) x 13cm (7.5x5)

Comment

Originally posted by 18x13goalreached View Post
                          I think it really only changes a bit when you go from obese and overweight to normal weight or slim...

Like i've been 68 kg at 5 foot 9 and it was still 1 inch or thereabouts maybe a touch under

Im 114 kg atm and its only about 1.9 inches

It's going to be different for everyone though cause we all store fat in different places.
                          Mine changes a lot when I drop the lbs and trim up. It’s pretty much a package deal with my stomach. my dick def looks bigger when I’m thinner too.

Comment

Working...
                          X