Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does BPEL matter for sex? How much goes in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does BPEL matter for sex? How much goes in?

I was wondering, how much of your penis actually goes inside when you have sex? Like if I go in as deep as I can, is that only my NBPEL? or is it that and a bit of my BPEL? It sucks being 6 inches EL and being 1.5 inches bigger when measuring BPEL. I hope at least some of that is used during sex.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Look it's simple enough push it in that pussy ,if you are not using bpel you are doing it wrong .

Guys I have a question , how can you not want to push your penis all the way in ? How can you be more motivated to push a ruler into your groin than your penis into pussy?

Comment

If you push hard, I believe you should get in at least 1/2 of your additional BPL difference.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

i have 1.5 inches hiding in my fat pad. I'm skinny as fuck too :/ I hope I actually use that extra 1.5 during sex. I always try to go all the way in.
        Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
        I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Well. If I had a ten inch dick, I doubt she’d want me to use it all. Even close to 7 I get an Ouch! Out of her if I get rough.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
            i have 1.5 inches hiding in my fat pad. I'm skinny as fuck too :/ I hope I actually use that extra 1.5 during sex. I always try to go all the way in.
            Don’t stress the details if she’s having a good time.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

In my opinion the importance of measuring BPEL is to make the measurement more accurate. It's the only way you can measure the same way each time (since you are sticking the ruler as much as possible). If you don't, then the measurement can fluctuate depending on how hard you are pushing the ruler.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                In my opinion the importance of measuring BPEL is to make the measurement more accurate. It's the only way you can measure the same way each time (since you are sticking the ruler as much as possible). If you don't, then the measurement can fluctuate depending on how hard you are pushing the ruler.
                Exactly. I use BPEL to document my progress, but it is NBPEL that matters in sex, because that's the part that goes in.
                Progress Log
                Start (20/06/2020):
                BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
                Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by southernprince View Post
                  Exactly. I use BPEL to document my progress, but it is NBPEL that matters in sex, because that's the part that goes in.
                  As per post 2 I have questions I would like you to answer.

Comment

I don't agree with that man, when my girl is in doggy style if i only put my NBPEL, it wont touch her cervix, but if i start to push my fat pad against her pussy i can feel my penis getting deeper and touching her cervix.
                    Mandalorian
                    Last edited by Mandalorian; 11-22-2020, 07:32 PM.
                    BPEL ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMEG
                    6,5" /16,5cm ㅤ ㅤ5,12" / 13cm
                    <- 02/NOV/20
                    6,85"/ 17,3cmㅤ ㅤ?

Comment

Agreed. What ^^^ said.

Comment

If you are pushing or pressing hard, she is getting just about all of it.
                        Last edited by BigO; 11-24-2020, 09:27 AM.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          [#2]Look it's simple enough push it in that pussy ,if you are not using bpel you are doing it wrong .

Guys I have a question , how can you not ? How can you be more motivated to push a ruler into your groin than your penis into pussy?
                          [#8]Exactly. I use BPEL to document my progress, but it is NBPEL that matters in sex, because that's the part that goes in.
                          Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          [#9]As per post 2 I have questions I would like you to answer.
                          Of course there will be moments where I'll go all the way in and press my pubic bone against my girl's, but only for a while. For the biggest part, it's *NBPEL that goes in.
                          Additionally, even if you push all the way in, it doesn't mean that your full BPEL is in, simply because of the fat on you and your partner. Your girl is not the same as a ruler.

*I accidentally wrote BPEL instead of NBPEL
                          southernprince
                          Member of the Month March 2021
                          Last edited by southernprince; 11-23-2020, 04:02 AM. Reason: typo
                          Progress Log
                          Start (20/06/2020):
                          BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
                          Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Yeah that is the point so when you push a ruler into your groin you establish your bpel.

So far so good ,the point I don't get is where you don't push your penis into pussy at least that hard. Hell I swear to god I am more motivated for the penis into pussy thing than the ruler into groin.

Comment

You can push hard, but realistically speaking during sex most of the time you are not pushing like if you are going to lift your girl with your penis.
                              Also, the ruler is a hard object that obviously will go deeper if pushed against the fat pad (specially for bigger fat pads). For example the OP said he has 1.5 inches of fat pad. I am sure that even if he pushes hard he won't be able to use all that extra 1.5 inches.

Comment

Working...
                              X