Pretty much gain and some important questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much gain and some important questions

Hi all. Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine. I'm pretty much new in PE, but have something to say. I've been involved in PE since the beginning of september. I was starting with JP-90 routine, but I''ve done only part of it (roughly 3 weeks). I started with 14.5 cm NBPEL (no measures in BPEL) and went up to 14.7 (next in cm) NBPEL and 15 BPEL. I fall of from this routine because have some trouble with studying and used to have no time for PE at all. And 10-th of november became a starting point for my new journey. I've decided to do my own research and maybe create some program based on JP-90. I know that I'm not a professional but I was trying to do it jff. So, this 2 weeks was really interesting, especially because I was doing my work in very precise manner. All was pretty much consistently. Yesterday I was measuring myself and find not so much length improvement just because I wasn't trimmed at all. A lot of pubic hair was an obstacles. I've trimmed today and decided to measure lil bastard again and I was wondered because of getting up to 15.5 NBPEL and 16 BPEL gains which is good gains for me personally. I've got some redness through my newbie journey and some I've broken 1 little vein. I've been feeling no pain at all, but maybe some while doing inner stretching. Flaccid length wasn't measured but I see a lot of improvements in it also. However I have some points when I look inside of my pants and see some kind of flattened penis but that's temporary. Simply because if I see that when I go pee, after I've done it it goes normal way. Maybe I have to much tiny underpants, idk. So I'm very happy with it guys, I was thinking about PE in very positive manner, since I started. So, here is my program:
    no warming because my grandma is in home
    10 times by holding 15 seconds each of
    - assisted a-stretch
    - bundled stretch
    - inner stretch
    300 regulars jelqs and 100 horse sqeezes
    10 times by holding 10 seconds each of flaccid sqeeze after jelking but I think I was doint it wrong and should be done on erect penis however

I've started with 25 jelqs, 20 horse sqeezes and 5 reps of other exercises increasing it's amount every day by adding 25 jelqs and 10 sqeezes and 1 rep for any of others. When I came to current amount I've stopped increasing it.

And I have some questing that I'm worrying about:
    If I'm skinny I have less blood amount going inside a penis that bulk one? If I will go to gym, will it help? If the main key of getting penis bigger is to make it able to hold more blood and we are doing it, where does this "new" blood come from? Like, for example someone's penis used to hold n amount of blood, but now it can hold n+1 amount of blood, where will this new 1 amount of blood come from? That's all. I hope you understand me, I'm not using any English translator, only doing on my own.

Forget to say, I was doing 5 on x 2 off (and another 2 days because of my mom birthday so I could not do any PE)

Comment

The "new" blood isn't coming from anything.

What you are doing with PE is expanding the Penile chambers with will allow you to fill with more blood.

The expanded penis will be capable of allowing more blood to enter and will increase the overall size.

Squeezes will allow for expansion. Stretches will allow for more length.

Stretching will slowly lengthen the septum and the penile tissue so the attack is two fold.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X