EQ and Lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ and Lifestyle

I just wanted to know if anyone out there had any imrovments in their EQ whilst PEing and losing weight at the same time. I heard that losing weight and adopting a healthy diet does improve EQ signifigantly due to improve blood circulation, throughout the body, especially if you're obese. I was just wondering if any of you guys experienced a significant surge in EQ with significant weight loss in addition to overall PE?
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Yes, I started PE in conjunction with weight loss, diminished alcohol intake, and increased cardiovascular exercise.

Aerobic exercise tends to improve the health of the small arteries, shedding excess fat will reduce the amount of testosterone that is converted to estrogens by aromatase, resistance exercise increases lean body mass and testosterone levels. Alcohol and tobacco and known EQ killers.

Diet plays a role as well. Foods rich in lycopene, anthrocyanins, antioxidants, and L-arginine precursors will be beneficial. Some good things to eat include salmon, blueberries, tomatoes, brocolli, Brussels sprouts, and various nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews).

Comment

Always had a good EQ. Dropping a few pounds has just made my dick look bigger and me feel better about myself.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks for the motivation, Pal. I need to keep dropping those pounds.

Comment

Working...
        X