Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The true mechanics of growth and the correct thinking for growth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true mechanics of growth and the correct thinking for growth.

In this thread I ll try to explain(according my mindset after having gains and reading about other ppl gains) what happens when the dick is gaining length and girth.

The reasons of growth that people have being lead to belive are:
    1) Cell devision(mitosis)
    2) Plastic deformation
    None of these reasons are conformed by science simply because science dosn t bother to research penis enlargement.So we are speaking here about SPECULATIONS and not FACTS.

In my observation and after reading almost every post of gainers and non gainers and according my gaining and not gaining periods my FINAL CONCLUSION is that the only thing that happens when the dick grows in length and girth is just a STRETCHED OUT STATE OF THE DICK PARTS.(Tunica-tissues ETC.)
    This stretched out state that is being created by the PE methods is resulting in a longer and thicker dick in the erection state , simply because the blood that is entering the streched out dick during erection can stretch it dick longer and thicker.

This explains many many things that the non gainers could not understand before, because they were thinking in terms of ADDED NEW MEAT on the dick by the imaginery cell devision and/or plastic defo.
    We see numerous cases of extender users that are using the extender every day for 6 to 12h without a single mm gain in length.
    We see numerous cases of hangers that are progressing in weight correctly and they don t have a single mm of gain.
    Yet we see numerous cases of people that are just doing 5 to 10 mins of manual stretching and 10 mins of jelqing and they achieve increadible gains.

IF the cell devision( extenders imaginery markering perposes explanation of growth) was true and accurate.... then every extender guy would be a gainer,.,,, espesially the ones with the "more time under tension ... more gains" thinking.
    The most failed cases of extender guys were the ones that were using a huge volume per day.

If the plastic deformation was true then we would not have hangers that were indeed chasing the fatigue and were left without gains.

Also if the "ADDED meet" theories were true.... then we would not have people that were losing their gains after stopping PE.

ALL of the above can be PERFECTLY explained (why no gains...why gains...why loss of gains) with my theory of a STRECHED OUT DICK STATE.

You see the dick is a living tool.... its not a dead rubber that the more you stretch it , the more stretched out it becomes....
    This living tool has its own protection mechanism and when it is being abused by overtraining it becomes stiff and contracted in order to survive.
    When you are working out your dick more than it can accept it goes back to this stiff protection and gains can not manifest. This is the reason why the older members descovered the Pis.
    So if your dick becomes stiff (less stretchable) is when the gains can not happen and in a lot of cases gains are being lost.
    HOW CAN YOU BE LOSING GAINS if the gains were REAL MEET add on?
    And I am not speaking about lower EQ and lost gains.... I am speaking about rock hard erection and loss of length and girth...

Training your dick little by little (not overtraining) is allowing to stay under the radar of the protection mechanism of stiffness and contraction and it is making the dick stretchier and stretchier day after day...week after week...month after month
    This is resulting in an overall stretched out state and this is when the gains are happening.

People that have being mislead by the ADDED MEET theory are thinking that the newbie gains are happening from the stretched out state in the begining and that the real gains are happening after this condition period that the biggest intensities and the bigger volume will begin(advanced stuff).
    But what we are seeing a lot of times is that the beginner was indeed gaining and when they procceed in the more advanced stuff...the gains came into a halt.
    This happened simply because with the newbie stuff , the dick was not being offended and the protection mechanism was not being sparked and this is why he was having gains.... then he over did it by entering the advanced stuff and the protective mechanism was sparked and he said good bye to new gains.
    We read tons of cases like the Sora Sora guy that he was doing "5 mins of light stretching and 10 mins of jelqing 2on/1off" and he had continious growth for like 2 years straight and he ended up with gains that even the most hardcore hanger would be jealous.

The reason why SOME PEers are gaining with big intensities and/or big volums is because they were lucky enough by nature... and this protective mechanism was not being sparked easily.
    BUT most of the guys when they are doing more stuff than their dick can feel comfortable... they have no growth at all and not only that but even their EQ and in general the dick health is suffering.

So after my research and after my gaining and not gaining periods I ve came into the conclusion that dick gains is just a streched out state of the dick parts that this state allows the dick elongate longer and expanding thicker when the blood is expanding it during erection.

I ve gained almost 1 inch of girth by doing 20 mins 2on/1off of jelqing with an intensity that is like milking an egg and be carefull not to break it.
    And we see Jelqing guys that are squeezing hard and result in zero gains.
    And we see pumpers that are doing 1 hour ( even more) and they can not have these results...we see clampers that can t have these results.
    The main reason is OVERTRAINING that is resulting in a stiffer dick that can not expand instead of the opposite.

The REAL size gains of your dick stopped at the age of 21(or close to this age).
    Now all you have in order to have a bigger dick is a created streched out state that allows it to expand more in length and girth during the blood entering.

Some people report permanent gains after stopping... and can t agrue with this simply because some dicks can keep this stretched out state more than others.

So the conclusion for the non gainers is that if you tried the average programs and you can t gain then back off the intensity and the volume and take care to always have a BIG-SOFT flaccid dick during your PE carrier and you will gain.
    Stay under the dick protective mechanism and do things that are making it being soft and full instead of making it being stiff and small.

When I underdtood all these things... is when the length gains happened in my case.
    I was doing 90% length work and only 10% girth work and I gained huge girth but almost zero length in the past.

Well no matter if some of you agree with my observations or not... I am sure that this post will help smart people that are struggling with gains by doing more and more and they can t gain.
    Treat your dick with respect and let it recover ... this is what makes it more and more stretched out and teh erect gains are happening.

Find your dick training limits by experimentation... find out how much training it can handle without being offended and keep doing it...
    Always have 2 rest days in the week and never do more than 3 training days in a row...
    Give the rest days in order for your dick to reset and have more stamina for the next working days that are comming.
    Always track your MFSL... if it doesn t become longer ... then you can t have gains in EL.
    The harder you stretch the less stretchable your dick becomes and the less MFSL you are having... the lighter you stretch the longer your MFSL will be becoming and teh gains will be happening.
    Even 1 session of hard stretching can result in a stiffer-shorter dick and it can take you back weeks...
    Always watch out that your flaccid is big-soft and easlily stretchable by achieving a fast and long MFSL.
    Use heat... before-during- after training... It let your tissues relax and it prevents the bad stiffness by expanding the limits of overtraining. Heat is the anabolic of PE.
    The above keys are what sparked my length gains.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 11-27-2020, 04:08 AM.

Good post. Hope it generates the discussion it deserves and motivates many.
    Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
    In this thread I ll try to explain(according my mindset after having gains and reading about other ppl gains) what happens when the dick is gaining length and girth.

The reasons of growth that people have being lead to belive are:
    1) Cell devision(mitosis)
    2) Plastic deformation
    None of these reasons are conformed by science simply because science dosn t bother to research penis enlargement.So we are speaking here about SPECULATIONS and not FACTS.

In my observation and after reading almost every post of gainers and non gainers and according my gaining and not gaining periods my FINAL CONCLUSION is that the only thing that happens when the dick grows in length and girth is just a STRETCHED OUT STATE OF THE DICK PARTS.(Tunica-tissues ETC.)
    This stretched out state that is being created by the PE methods is resulting in a longer and thicker dick in the erection state , simply because the blood that is entering the streched out dick during erection can stretch it dick longer and thicker.

This explains many many things that the non gainers could not understand before, because they were thinking in terms of ADDED NEW MEAT on the dick by the imaginery cell devision and/or plastic defo.
    We see numerous cases of extender users that are using the extender every day for 6 to 12h without a single mm gain in length.
    We see numerous cases of hangers that are progressing in weight correctly and they don t have a single mm of gain.
    Yet we see numerous cases of people that are just doing 5 to 10 mins of manual stretching and 10 mins of jelqing and they achieve increadible gains.

IF the cell devision( extenders imaginery markering perposes explanation of growth) was true and accurate.... then every extender guy would be a gainer,.,,, espesially the ones with the "more time under tension ... more gains" thinking.
    The most failed cases of extender guys were the ones that were using a huge volume per day.

If the plastic deformation was true then we would not have hangers that were indeed chasing the fatigue and were left without gains.

Also if the "ADDED meet" theories were true.... then we would not have people that were losing their gains after stopping PE.

ALL of the above can be PERFECTLY explained (why no gains...why gains...why loss of gains) with my theory of a STRECHED OUT DICK STATE.

You see the dick is a living tool.... its not a dead rubber that the more you stretch it , the more stretched out it becomes....
    This living tool has its own protection mechanism and when it is being abused by overtraining it becomes stiff and contracted in order to survive.
    When you are working out your dick more than it can accept it goes back to this stiff protection and gains can not manifest. This is the reason why the older members descovered the Pis.
    So if your dick becomes stiff (less stretchable) is when the gains can not happen and in a lot of cases gains are being lost.
    HOW CAN YOU BE LOSING GAINS if the gains were REAL MEET add on?
    And I am not speaking about lower EQ and lost gains.... I am speaking about rock hard erection and loss of length and girth...

Training your dick little by little (not overtraining) is allowing to stay under the radar of the protection mechanism of stiffness and contraction and it is making the dick stretchier and stretchier day after day...week after week...month after month
    This is resulting in an overall stretched out state and this is when the gains are happening.

People that have being mislead by the ADDED MEET theory are thinking that the newbie gains are happening from the stretched out state in the begining and that the real gains are happening after this condition period that the biggest intensities and the bigger volume will begin(advanced stuff).
    But what we are seeing a lot of times is that the beginner was indeed gaining and when they procceed in the more advanced stuff...the gains came into a halt.
    This happened simply because with the newbie stuff , the dick was not being offended and the protection mechanism was not being sparked and this is why he was having gains.... then he over did it by entering the advanced stuff and the protective mechanism was sparked and he said good bye to new gains.
    We read tons of cases like the Sora Sora guy that he was doing "5 mins of light stretching and 10 mins of jelqing 2on/1off" and he had continious growth for like 2 years straight and he ended up with gains that even the most hardcore hanger would be jealous.

The reason why SOME PEers are gaining with big intensities and/or big volums is because they were lucky enough by nature... and this protective mechanism was not being sparked easily.
    BUT most of the guys when they are doing more stuff than their dick can feel comfortable... they have no growth at all and not only that but even their EQ and in general the dick health is suffering.

So after my research and after my gaining and not gaining periods I ve came into the conclusion that dick gains is just a streched out state of the dick parts that this state allows the dick elongate longer and expanding thicker when the blood is expanding it during erection.

I ve gained almost 1 inch of girth by doing 20 mins 2on/1off of jelqing with an intensity that is like milking an egg and be carefull not to break it.
    And we see Jelqing guys that are squeezing hard and result in zero gains.
    And we see pumpers that are doing 1 hour ( even more) and they can not have these results...we see clampers that can t have these results.
    The main reason is OVERTRAINING that is resulting in a stiffer dick that can not expand instead of the opposite.

The REAL size gains of your dick stopped at the age of 21(or close to this age).
    Now all you have in order to have a bigger dick is a created streched out state that allows it to expand more in length and girth during the blood entering.

Some people report permanent gains after stopping... and can t agrue with this simply because some dicks can keep this stretched out state more than others.

So the conclusion for the non gainers is that if you tried the average programs and you can t gain then back off the intensity and the volume and take care to always have a BIG-SOFT flaccid dick during your PE carrier and you will gain.
    Stay under the dick protective mechanism and do things that are making it being soft and full instead of making it being stiff and small.

When I underdtood all these things... is when the length gains happened in my case.
    I was doing 90% length work and only 10% girth work and I gained huge girth but almost zero length in the past.

Well no matter if some of you agree with my observations or not... I am sure that this post will help smart people that are struggling with gains by doing more and more and they can t gain.
    Treat your dick with respect and let it recover ... this is what makes it more and more stretched out and teh erect gains are happening.

Find your dick training limits by experimentation... find out how much training it can handle without being offended and keep doing it...
    Always have 2 rest days in the week and never do more than 3 training days in a row...
    Give the rest days in order for your dick to reset and have more stamina for the next working days that are comming.
    Always track your MFSL... if it doesn t become longer ... then you can t have gains in EL.
    The harder you stretch the less stretchable your dick becomes and the less MFSL you are having... the lighter you stretch the longer your MFSL will be becoming and teh gains will be happening.
    Even 1 session of hard stretching can result in a stiffer-shorter dick and it can take you back weeks...
    Always watch out that your flaccid is big-soft and easlily stretchable by achieving a fast and long MFSL.
    Use heat... before-during- after training... It let your tissues relax and it prevents the bad stiffness by expanding the limits of overtraining. Heat is the anabolic of PE.
    The above keys are what sparked my length gains.

Comment

"take care to always have a BIG-SOFT flaccid dick during your PE carrier and you will gain"

Not sure what that means.

Are you saying that, when pumping for example, to make sure the penis is flaccid and large before starting?

This seems to translate to doing the exercises, like pumping, at lower levels when penis is flaccid. How does that work with the squeezes/ulis? TO squeeze but not that hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Testicular Acrobat View Post
        "take care to always have a BIG-SOFT flaccid dick during your PE carrier and you will gain"

Not sure what that means.
        It means that through the day your flaccid dick shoud be the opposite of turtled.

Comment

april fools must be early this year. a conclusion taken from assumptions and guys who post gains that are 100% proved real gains after doing 15 min workout a day for 2 years?XD. only read half of it and thats enough for me to know this "study" shows absolutely nothing. this study failed "how to do proper research for beginners class"

Comment

This is the key.

Plastic deformation happens, but only under the right conditions. Connective tissue is viscoelastic.... BUT! Its also thixotropic and piezoelectric. So if you pull hard, it resists harder. If you shock load it, it responds by not only stiffening, but the fibroblasts are activated, and it grows thicker and stronger to resist the next bout.

Cell division (mitosis) doesn't happen the way that's commonly thought. Yes, new cells are formed, but the existing muscle cells don't split in two. Myoblasts on the cell walls are activated, which form new cells that get in where they fit in. The optimal conditions for this to happen are roughly the same as for plastic deformation, because it's largely the same action that causes it to happen; stretching the cell wall, which is basically a very thin sheet of fascia, beyond its maximum size, causes the myoblasts to kinda "pop off" and go about their way.

So how do we put all of this together to form new growth in the desired directions? Stretch slowly to get around the piezoelectric effect. Stretch for longer duration to take advantage of the thixotropic effect. And stretch with just enough tension to take advantage of the viscoelastic effect. These statements are somewhat reductive, but I hope they get the point across.

Putting all this into action:

1. Get set up for the stretch you're performing. Pull slowly until you feel a hard stop, like there's a cord inside that you've reached the end of. You may or may not feel a light pulsing sensation that's kinda pleasurable. That's a very light electrical pulse that's caused by the piezoelectric effect, but it's pulsing because it hasn't fully been activated. Wait for it to stop and relax, and continue pulling to the end of the elastic range

2. Pull just a little bit harder, maybe a pound or two. Now you're in the plastic deformation range, but not enough to trigger thickening of the fibers.

3. Hold that tension for at least one minute! The connective tissues act like nearly-frozen silly putty. It takes them a while to flow, and research has shown that maximum deformation occurs between 1 and 5 minutes.

4. Apply light traction! Lets go back to the "get in where they fit in" part of triggering fibroblasts and myoblasts. Look at the Top Gainers list, and notice that most of them use a combo of manual stretching and some form of traction. If you get done with your stretches and just let it hang out all nilly willy, the new growth is gonna just go where it wants. Some will form new length, but some will form new thickness (of the connective tissue, not overall penis). But if you want all those new cells to "fit in" to places that promote more length, you have to close up the areas where they can form new thickness and hold open those where they could fit for more length. So using traction to "direct" the new growth will help you hit your goals faster

Comment

I agree with much of what you posted. The cell splitting theory is just that- a theory, and not one based on observation but by using theories conflated with skeletal muscle growth. A much more likely scenario is elongation of the suspensory ligament and tunica(e) for immediate growth. If the workouts are progressive there should be some actual growth- i.e.- increased vascularity, tissue density, etc. over time, though.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                The cell splitting theory is just that- a theory, and not one based on observation but by using theories conflated with skeletal muscle growth. A much more likely scenario is elongation of the suspensory ligament and tunica(e)
                Thanks for the reply Big Al.
                This is exactly what I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BundleUp View Post
                  This is the key.

Plastic deformation happens, but only under the right conditions. Connective tissue is viscoelastic.... BUT! Its also thixotropic and piezoelectric. So if you pull hard, it resists harder. If you shock load it, it responds by not only stiffening, but the fibroblasts are activated, and it grows thicker and stronger to resist the next bout.

Cell division (mitosis) doesn't happen the way that's commonly thought. Yes, new cells are formed, but the existing muscle cells don't split in two. Myoblasts on the cell walls are activated, which form new cells that get in where they fit in. The optimal conditions for this to happen are roughly the same as for plastic deformation, because it's largely the same action that causes it to happen; stretching the cell wall, which is basically a very thin sheet of fascia, beyond its maximum size, causes the myoblasts to kinda "pop off" and go about their way.

So how do we put all of this together to form new growth in the desired directions? Stretch slowly to get around the piezoelectric effect. Stretch for longer duration to take advantage of the thixotropic effect. And stretch with just enough tension to take advantage of the viscoelastic effect. These statements are somewhat reductive, but I hope they get the point across.

Putting all this into action:

1. Get set up for the stretch you're performing. Pull slowly until you feel a hard stop, like there's a cord inside that you've reached the end of. You may or may not feel a light pulsing sensation that's kinda pleasurable. That's a very light electrical pulse that's caused by the piezoelectric effect, but it's pulsing because it hasn't fully been activated. Wait for it to stop and relax, and continue pulling to the end of the elastic range

2. Pull just a little bit harder, maybe a pound or two. Now you're in the plastic deformation range, but not enough to trigger thickening of the fibers.

3. Hold that tension for at least one minute! The connective tissues act like nearly-frozen silly putty. It takes them a while to flow, and research has shown that maximum deformation occurs between 1 and 5 minutes.

4. Apply light traction! Lets go back to the "get in where they fit in" part of triggering fibroblasts and myoblasts. Look at the Top Gainers list, and notice that most of them use a combo of manual stretching and some form of traction. If you get done with your stretches and just let it hang out all nilly willy, the new growth is gonna just go where it wants. Some will form new length, but some will form new thickness (of the connective tissue, not overall penis). But if you want all those new cells to "fit in" to places that promote more length, you have to close up the areas where they can form new thickness and hold open those where they could fit for more length. So using traction to "direct" the new growth will help you hit your goals faster
                  Is this based on any research /studies if so would love a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Is this based on any research /studies if so would love a link.
                    Tons. I'll get some links together and post them

Comment

Agree. I wear my innerwear everyday when I am not doing PE.

QUOTE=TeoDeles;1651259]It means that through the day your flaccid dick shoud be the opposite of turtled.[/QUOTE]

Comment

This one is a good start: https://www.physio-pedia.com/Tendon_...%20deformation.

I can't seem to find the studies I read for piezoelectric properties. They've apparently been buried under a bunch of pseudo-science garbage from various "therapy" gurus claiming it to be the end-all of fascia work. But basically, the way it was presented was that the piezoelectric charge, in response to tension, makes the contractile fibers in connective tissue fire independently of the neurological system.

I'll have to try to find the thixotropy articles later

Comment

Look forward to reviewing the links. Thanks for contributing.

Tons. I'll get some links together and post them

Comment

Here's a good one on long-duration stretching. They were comparing control, non-diathermy, and diathermy groups, but the results of only 14 10-minute stretch treatments applied over three weeks are, although limited, evidence of what I'm saying. With or without heat, it resulted in a significant increase in ROM.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art.../#!po=0.806452

Comment

Interesting read. Thank you

Here's a good one on long-duration stretching. They were comparing control, non-diathermy, and diathermy groups, but the results of only 14 10-minute stretch treatments applied over three weeks are, although limited, evidence of what I'm saying. With or without heat, it resulted in a significant increase in ROM.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art.../#!po=0.806452

Comment

Working...
                              X