Question about base girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about base girth

I haven't started squeezing, or clamping, or Ulis etc.

But I am looking at the exercises and the question I have is...how do you make sure the base is getting girth expansion too? I was looking at the Horse, Uli, Squeezes etc...and I can see how the shaft and glans might grow, but it seems like the base is being excluded from the exercises.

I was wondering if there is a way to squeeze a little below the glans to get expansion and blood flow in the base. It seems like it would look a little weird to have a larger shaft than base penis.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Hanging has increased base girth for some. You could certainly give reverse jelqing a try. You can clamp right at the base of the shaft with one hand and squeeze with the other below the head to get expansion close to the base.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
      Hanging has increased base girth for some. You could certainly give reverse jelqing a try. You can clamp right at the base of the shaft with one hand and squeeze with the other below the head to get expansion close to the base.
      Would a reverse jelq be just like a regular OK grip...just going the other way? How many guys do this?

Comment

Why do you want base girth?
        I'm between 6.5-6.75" in the base but I don't count it since it doesn't matter as much as the midshaft.

Anyway, I think that stretching/hanging is best for base girth.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
          Why do you want base girth?
          I'm between 6.5-6.75" in the base but I don't count it since it doesn't matter as much as the midshaft.

Anyway, I think that stretching/hanging is best for base girth.
          Its not that I want base girth so much as I don't want my penis to look like a baseball bat. I just want everything to be even.

Comment

Well, I really push down far when I do Uli's... you can especially get them down far if you do a grip with the back of your hand facing your crotch region.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider base girth to matter as much, Gyrta. Most, if not all of the women I have had sex with tended to be tightest at and near the vaginal entry, which is known to be the most sensitive region of the vagina. The gals I have known who were most easily able to orgasm with vaginal sex tended to do so with deep penetration and a lot of pelvic rocking.

It would seem to me if that base girth "goes in" it is at the perfect place to have the most effect at the most sensitive area, but maybe that is just how it works for women with my tree-trunk shaped cock.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider base girth to matter as much, Gyrta. Most, if not all of the women I have had sex with tended to be tightest at and near the vaginal entry, which is known to be the most sensitive region of the vagina. The gals I have known who were most easily able to orgasm with vaginal sex tended to do so with deep penetration and a lot of pelvic rocking.

It would seem to me if that base girth "goes in" it is at the perfect place to have the most effect at the most sensitive area, but maybe that is just how it works for women with my tree-trunk shaped cock.
                +1, base girth is indeed quite pleasurable for gals if you can get it inside of her
                Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

I think it depends on the woman. My gf has her best orgasms with deep penetration so I feel base girth is important. Also don't want to look too uneven either. Small difference wouldn't be too big a deal.

My base girth has increased just with kegels. I know this is true because all I did was kegels for a year and my base girth has gotten bigger. Only did kegels because worked on PE problem first then switched over to size.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
                    I think it depends on the woman. My gf has her best orgasms with deep penetration so I feel base girth is important. Also don't want to look too uneven either. Small difference wouldn't be too big a deal.

My base girth has increased just with kegels. I know this is true because all I did was kegels for a year and my base girth has gotten bigger. Only did kegels because worked on PE problem first then switched over to size.
                    So Panther you think just kegels increased your base girth? I am going to try and figure out this reverse kegel thing and add a few.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                      I haven't started squeezing, or clamping, or Ulis etc.

But I am looking at the exercises and the question I have is...how do you make sure the base is getting girth expansion too? I was looking at the Horse, Uli, Squeezes etc...and I can see how the shaft and glans might grow, but it seems like the base is being excluded from the exercises.

I was wondering if there is a way to squeeze a little below the glans to get expansion and blood flow in the base. It seems like it would look a little weird to have a larger shaft than base penis.

Maybe I'm wrong?
                      As illogical as it may seem in theory, those exercises do in fact increase base girth. I can't explain how, but they do. I have been doing horse 440's and clamping for about 2 months and I have gained .3'' at the base. Of course, I have developed a slight baseball bat effect because the growth further up the shaft was faster. But, no one is going to remain the same size girth at the base while increasing the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
                        Would a reverse jelq be just like a regular OK grip...just going the other way? How many guys do this?
                        I added reverse jelqs to my routine during jelqing and after my ULIs and other squeezes. It helps to be about 85-90% erect when doing them. I use an OK grip with my thumb and index finger facing me and I start right behind the head of my penis and I just do a jelq backwards towards the base. I started doing this after my penis started looking like a "Bob Marley Joint" in that infamous poster of his! LOL...try them. I do about 10 reverse jelqs after every set of 50 normal jelqs and when I do my squeezes, i do 10 after each squeeze exercise I do. I can notice the difference with these.

ONE THING THOUGH...your penis needs to be conditioned for this. If you are just starting, stick with a newbie routine until after a few months.
                        02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
                        10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
                        5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
                        7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
                        LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Originally posted by IkeRed View Post
                          I added reverse jelqs to my routine during jelqing and after my ULIs and other squeezes. It helps to be about 85-90% erect when doing them. I use an OK grip with my thumb and index finger facing me and I start right behind the head of my penis and I just do a jelq backwards towards the base. I started doing this after my penis started looking like a "Bob Marley Joint" in that infamous poster of his! LOL...try them. I do about 10 reverse jelqs after every set of 50 normal jelqs and when I do my squeezes, i do 10 after each squeeze exercise I do. I can notice the difference with these.

ONE THING THOUGH...your penis needs to be conditioned for this. If you are just starting, stick with a newbie routine until after a few months.
                          Thanks IkeRed,

I'm not going to start these until I am better conditioned. But after 90 days I think I will add some. When my MS girth is the same as my base (if that ever happens) then I guess I will worry about it more.

Comment

Yes, the reverse jelqs need to be done at a higher level of erection to be effective. The corpora cavernosa are actually closed off at both ends, not open on the "inside" end as some might expect. But about a third or so of the corpora are internal and therefore can't be jelqed so you need more blood in the penis to generate enough expansion. Also, if the penis isn't reasonably stiff, a reverse jelq is sort of like trying to push a piece of cooked spaghetti, it doesn't work well.

I agree that a newbie probably should avoid these. If you do them right, you will feel expansion at the base of the penis, and maybe even in the internal part of the corpora as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X