8 x 6, and why it's a great goal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 x 6, and why it's a great goal.

I was just thinking as to why I chose 8x6 (roughly) as a goal, and why many people pick 8x6 as a goal. I think it's because of the knowledge that the vagina can extend up to 8 inches fully aroused (on average, all women are different), and that we believe anything much greater than 6 inches around would hurt a woman (Or man, not that there's anything wrong with that). So 8x6 is really an unselfish goal, and it shows that men in our society are less concerned about how much they have than they are about how much pleasure they can give a woman.

What are your reasons for picking 8x6? If your goal is different, why did you pick it?
    Starting (November 22, 2009):
    7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
    Now:
    7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
    Short term goal:
    7" nbpel
    Long term goal:
    8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

I don't think there is such a thing as the perfect pleasure-giving penis. A lot of women (most according to the majority of surveys) don't orgasm from vaginal intercourse in the absence of direct clitoral stimulation regardless of penis size, although they may get a lot of pleasure from it and enjoy the sensation of being "filled-up". But women who enjoy anal or have smaller jaws may prefer something that they can more easily accommodate in their butt and/or mouth.

In my wife's case, I suspect she could accommodate a penis size of 8" NBPEL and 6" MSEG without any trouble, but other women I have slept with in the past would not have been able to do so comfortably. At about 7" x 5.5" I had a couple of lovers who complained of a lot of jaw fatique while sucking me off, and sometimes complained of soreness after sex. I had to be careful not to knock the cervices of a few others.

Eight inches of insertable length will probably "get to the bottom" of all but a small percentage of women, but it is going to be too long to allow full insertion with others, and will require the user to exercise caution not to box the cervix of many others.

But as I am married and my wife has had 2 children, has no interest in anal, and is larger than average below the belt, for me 8" NBPEL by 6" MSEG is probably a good goal. Since I am already around 6" at the base and have an "insertable" length of about 7 1/2" it wouldn't be so much larger than what I am now. But I suspect I would get more tooth scrapes or fewer blow jobs at that size.

Comment

I think that number 8x6, for many of us, just sounds right. 8 inches in length, not massivly big, but big, and 6 in girth, good girth is always nice to have, many women prefer girth over length. That is my long term goal, and the reason why I chose that number for my long term goal is length wise Im average right now, but a longer penis is always welcome so I, and girth is something that I would really love, Im a little beow average in girth about 4" at present, so those are my reasons for choosing 8x6, however, there are some women out there that would think that is too much, even 7 might be too some, but hey, we're men, we always wanna have that reputation for packin
      "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

My goal is BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.5". That is going to be perfect for me because i prefer small sized Asian chicks.

Comment

Because it almost huge but it's not that huge that you can't use it.
          Most women will be able to take 8x6, at least after adaption.

Another reason is that it's a good combination between numbers and size.
          Gyrta
          Last edited by Gyrta; 05-26-2010, 12:22 PM.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Interesting thread !!
            I recently joined MEcoach which is one of Big Al's websites but before i did i realised that Al's services were in popular demand and that there was a possibility that i may not get a place as he could be to busy. So i had a plan B ready just in case and bought Aaron Kemmer's book which by the way is a must have if you have not got it allready. In the book there is a part about setting your goal and it recommends that once you have chosen your designated size, you should find an object the same size and ocassionally observe this object as a means of motivation on a daily basis. It also said that the most common goal is 8" x 6" which co-incidentally is a typical dildo size ... and actually many PEers purchase one for this reason. Because i needed to select a goal i decided to do my research on many forums and try to obtain feedback from decent, genuine female members with respect to size. I also have quite a few bottles of lubrication (sizes various) and decided to measure them length and circumference to give me more of a visual insight to how big i could be. By doing this i began to appreciate that there was such a thing as to big, i don't think people realise just how big 8"x6" is .... it is not modest by any means. One of these bottles was 6.25" in girth and i thought no way would i wanna be this big. Another bottle was 5.25" in girth and for me it looked more suitable but i know women appreciate a bit of girth so i selected a happy medium of 5.75" as my desired girth goal. Many size queens talk about 8 inches being ideal but i also found that most women find 7 inches is good enough. Yet again i decided on a happy medium of 7.5" as my length goal.
            My main objective is to have a penis i can be proud of and feel comfortable with and try and keep it proportional.
            Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
            Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
            Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

If you want to see how you stack up against various dildos, how those dildos rank in popularity, and how women (and men) describe them, you can check out this site (with which I have no connection): Realistic dildos - Shop for Realistic Dildos and Life-Like Cocks

This site gives maximal girth and insertable length measurements for the sex toys and allows them to be viewed full size, with the facility to adjust your screen resolution as needed.

The overall best-selling and highest rated realistic dildo on this site is a little smaller than me and I am smaller than 8" x 6". Some of the dildos that most closely match me ins size are described by some women as follows: "huge", "not for beginners", and "took me two weeks to get up the nerve to try it".

And yes, the dildos that measure 8" insertable length and 6" circumference (or greater) are very big, and I think scary big for many women.

Comment

I think 8x6 is just an impressive package without going overboard. But I'm that selfish guy, ha...I really would love MS girth of about 6.5 or 7. Although I'm not sure if thats possible for me. But 7.5-8 NBPEL seems about right to be.

In terms of the average penis, that size would put you well above the average. So that by itself would be really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                  If you want to see how you stack up against various dildos, how those dildos rank in popularity, and how women (and men) describe them, you can check out this site (with which I have no connection): Realistic dildos - Shop for Realistic Dildos and Life-Like Cocks

This site gives maximal girth and insertable length measurements for the sex toys and allows them to be viewed full size, with the facility to adjust your screen resolution as needed.

The overall best-selling and highest rated realistic dildo on this site is a little smaller than me and I am smaller than 8" x 6". Some of the dildos that most closely match me ins size are described by some women as follows: "huge", "not for beginners", and "took me two weeks to get up the nerve to try it".

And yes, the dildos that measure 8" insertable length and 6" circumference (or greater) are very big, and I think scary big for many women.
                  I will second that !!
                  I mean i was quoting from the book but for me ... it seems a bit far fetched that 8"x6" is TYPICAL. I've been on many sex toy websites and there seems to be more 6" & 7" dildos and they have no problem shifting with regards to sales. I also read an interesting thread in Altpenis forum and a member there who like yourself is a little smaller than 8"x6" said how a lot of people saw his photos and thought that he was 8" plus when in actual fact he wasn't.
                  People seem to over estimate both men and women.
                  Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                  Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                  Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

While 8x6 is a very good goal (and a milestone I plan to have reached by this time next year), it is not my ultimate stopping point. I chose 9x8 for two reasons:

1. As much as some would say that it's the most comfortable size for women, I believe that ultimately we all engage in PE for our own self-gratification. Having said that, most guys would love to reach that (8x6) goal based on where they are now - they would probably deem 8x6 as being HUGE. The last time I measured before I started PE back in April was 7x6.125. I've always thought I fell in the average range - even as women would tell me I was big, I kinda blew their statements off because I didn't think I was. I have come to realize and I concede that my size puts me slightly in the above average category, but I still consider myself to be average (Going411x7 - now that guy is HUGE! ). It all comes down to one's own perception of what they consider big and what they want.

2. Girth is the bottom line when it comes to pleasuring your mate and girth gains are my primary motivation and where I concentrate my PE efforts. I figure the additional length would help in overall proportionality; I'm not looking to have a short thick one a la Shorty Mac (his girth is unreal but his overall shape is less than desirable). My goal is more to the size of guys like Kris Lord (he has the prototypical size I desire).

8x6 is great and I say 'Go for it!' For me, 9x8 is better.
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by VIPER View Post
                      Interesting thread !!
                      I recently joined MEcoach which is one of Big Al's websites but before i did i realised that Al's services were in popular demand and that there was a possibility that i may not get a place as he could be to busy. So i had a plan B ready just in case and bought Aaron Kemmer's book which by the way is a must have if you have not got it allready. In the book there is a part about setting your goal and it recommends that once you have chosen your designated size, you should find an object the same size and ocassionally observe this object as a means of motivation on a daily basis. It also said that the most common goal is 8" x 6" which co-incidentally is a typical dildo size ... and actually many PEers purchase one for this reason. Because i needed to select a goal i decided to do my research on many forums and try to obtain feedback from decent, genuine female members with respect to size. I also have quite a few bottles of lubrication (sizes various) and decided to measure them length and circumference to give me more of a visual insight to how big i could be. By doing this i began to appreciate that there was such a thing as to big, i don't think people realise just how big 8"x6" is .... it is not modest by any means. One of these bottles was 6.25" in girth and i thought no way would i wanna be this big. Another bottle was 5.25" in girth and for me it looked more suitable but i know women appreciate a bit of girth so i selected a happy medium of 5.75" as my desired girth goal. Many size queens talk about 8 inches being ideal but i also found that most women find 7 inches is good enough. Yet again i decided on a happy medium of 7.5" as my length goal.
                      My main objective is to have a penis i can be proud of and feel comfortable with and try and keep it proportional.
                      How do you like the book? Did you ever start working with Big Al? I was considering buying the book or doing a 1 month subscription with Big Al. Which would you recommend?

Is the book worth getting? I was under the impression that everything in the book is listed here on the PEGYM site. Am I wrong? What benefits are you reading/learning from the book?

Thanks for the feedback.

MD
                      Mc Dong

Comment

8x6 is a great goal. It is my goal.

I think this is a good size penis, a penis for any occasion.
                        Vulcan
                        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I measured a deodorant can thinking it was 6', and it was 6.5, could just get my hands rounds it. On a dick 6.5 is FAT. Measured a toilet-roll at 6' (these maybe differ the world over), and now think 5.5 must be pretty much ideal. 5.75 is a girthy cock, and thats my goal i reckon, just so i've got a target.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                            8x6 is a great goal. It is my goal.

I think this is a good size penis, a penis for any occasion.
                            Ditto Vulcan, same here. My ultimate goal is 9X6, but 8X6 would be completely perfect.

Comment

When you guys say 8x6, is that nbp x mseg?

Comment

Working...
                              X