Has anyone tried/had success with extending while heating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried/had success with extending while heating

I have seen lots of posts regarding the importance and benefits of heat prior to PE routine, but I was wondering if anyone has seen success with heat constantly or intermittently applied during a passive method like extending.

Like many of you, I am working from home, and want to maximize this time when I’m not in the office and can wear sweatpants and extender easily. I have hit a plateau at 6.70 BPEL ( been there for a year) although BPSFL has grown slightly in that year from 6.9 to 7.15”. I started at 5.9 BPEL in Oct 2018 and it’s been a long slow road since my newbie gains of .5 in 3 months.

I took about 10 months off the extender to do a leg tied resistance band like an ADS and thats what got me the BPSFL length gains and maybe .1 girth gain.

Any words of advice would be welcomed

If you happen to try it out, i would love to see ur results!

Comment

Originally posted by BB7+ View Post
      I have seen lots of posts regarding the importance and benefits of heat prior to PE routine, but I was wondering if anyone has seen success with heat constantly or intermittently applied during a passive method like extending.

Like many of you, I am working from home, and want to maximize this time when I’m not in the office and can wear sweatpants and extender easily. I have hit a plateau at 6.70 BPEL ( been there for a year) although BPSFL has grown slightly in that year from 6.9 to 7.15”. I started at 5.9 BPEL in Oct 2018 and it’s been a long slow road since my newbie gains of .5 in 3 months.

I took about 10 months off the extender to do a leg tied resistance band like an ADS and thats what got me the BPSFL length gains and maybe .1 girth gain.

It sounds like you could probably benefit from some higher tension exercises in addition to extending.

Comment

Similarly: I stretch while heating, with a wrist strap heating pad (mine happens to be a sunbeam).

I find this to be very comfortable, even at the highest setting. It is very practical, imo, an efficient way to apply heat; as such it would likely work for extenders.
        'Tis nothing good or bad. Thinking makes it so.

Comment

I have been doing it for about a week now and it really feel good. I put in the extender , usually down to left or right and take my wife’s microwave heat snake( like a long cloth with rope handles filled with some kind of grain like substance) and wrap around extender. Have to be careful as the aluminum rods get super hot. Will try for the rest of December and post success if any.

Bundled up,
          What would you suggest for higher tension exercises?

Comment

I periodically (when my wife is not home) use a hair dryer on low while extending. I always seem to get an extra 1/4 inch in stretch by the time I reach 1.5 hours. I believe if I could use heat on a regular basis, I would be able to gain more length.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have been doing it for about a week now and it really feel good. I put in the extender , usually down to left or right and take my wife’s microwave heat snake( like a long cloth with rope handles filled with some kind of grain like substance) and wrap around extender. Have to be careful as the aluminum rods get super hot. Will try for the rest of December and post success if any.

Bundled up,
              What would you suggest for higher tension exercises?
              Just a few manual stretches for a few minutes each before you use the extender. Nothing too intense, just a bit more pull than what it takes to stretch it to max length, but definitely more than the extender can apply.

Comment

If you'll look in the top performers thread in the success forum, you'll see that quite a few have gained quite well from a manual/traction combo. Similarly, a few have used hanging followed by light traction. Heating before stretching and again while extending will help, too.

Comment

My best manual stretching sessions were made when I was having a small air space heater in front of my dick in a safe distance.
                  1) Prevention of injury
                  2) longer mfsl
                  3) comfort
                  4) prevention of post turtling

Comment

I have been doing PE very regularly for 2 years now, never taking more than 3 weeks off. Is it possible I have thickened/ toughened the Tunic fibers so much that they will now not allow gains? I used to extend at max tension on QEP for 6-8 hours a day, I’m doing the heated extend for 3-5 hours a day heat for 20-30 min then off for 20-30 min. Pop off extender and fluff blood back into head. Give a little break, then repeat. Wife works from home also so I have to be cautious. I’m still a stealth PE er after 2 years =) if my gains were more dramatic I would likely tell her

Comment

I also do 20 -50 girth squeezes a day left hand thumb toward belly making OK right behind the head. Right hand thumb away making OK at base. Trap blood in with a kegel and then slowly squeeze from base toward head covering hand. Not sure what the technical name is but it seems to keep me more plump throughout the day. I also have a leather sleeve I made that is just a little longer than my shaft. I put it on and lace it tight to not allow any turtling while between extender seasons and for about 3-4 hours before bed after I can’t extend any more because kids are home. That’s my so so routine

Comment

I use hot hands while I extend. I’ve only been extending for 4 months (this includes a slow start up period) I’ve not measured yet, but I have not noticed gains by eyeballing my member.

Comment

I really feel heat aids the ability to allow the tissues to stretch.
                          Heat loosens tissue, relaxes muscle, and increase blood flow.
                          I have been using a jell pack that can be heated or frozen. Got them after a injury for ice/heat therapy.
                          I warm it up in the microwave for a minute or so. Wrap it with a light cloth for safety from hot spots.
                          Along with warming the penis, target the pubic bone area to warm the suspensitory legiment.
                          I wrap it during time in the extender and will wrap my pump cylinder for heat.
                          During summer time, when it is really warm, I tend to skip the heat pad.
                          One thing I noticed, with winter temperatures, I wasn’t getting the normal measurements during my pump session.
                          I was suspicious about being warmed up enough and will break out the heat pack again.
                          Once off my COVID budget, I am going to get the wrist wrap that Ptree mentioned.
                          It looks very handy!
                          Stay safe and enjoy

Comment

For the past 8 months or so I've used heating pad and extender and nothing. I only used moderate tension but I think I've hardened the tunica that nothing really works anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfat View Post
                              For the past 8 months or so I've used heating pad and extender and nothing. I only used moderate tension but I think I've hardened the tunica that nothing really works anymore.
                              With an extender at moderate tension, I highly doubt you've toughened it up. Try adding manual stretches before extending like I advised the OP. Heat, then stretch, then extend.

Comment

Working...
                              X