Thread: Lost some gain
- 05-26-2010 #1
I did an unofficial measurement today. I actually noticed that I lost a little gain since I measured the other day.
What could be the reason for this? I usually do 1 day on 1 day off. Yesterday I did a second day in a row (after hearing some good feed back from the lady). I did kegel exercises on both days too.
Can doing two days in a row when I have been doing 1 day on and 1 day off, impact this? Also I added some vjelqs etc. Do you think I should back off a little?
I didnt lose all my gains..just some
- 05-26-2010 #2
Ive noticed this happen once or twice with me aswell, don't worry about it, dick size will fluctiate on a nearly daily basis, it's normal bro.Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''
- 05-26-2010 #3
- By JonPop in forum Poll ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:58 AM
- By ecchirebirth in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:23 AM
- By EJ207 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:13 AM
- By JonPop in forum The GymReplies: 19Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:17 PM
- By uncut_lad in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:49 PM