Question on Pumping and No arousal PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Pumping and No arousal PE

I’ve been doing PE on and off for some years now. Started with JP90 and then mostly did kegels & clamping after that. My main problem with sticking with PE is because of my pron addiction. The longer i do high arousal exercises, the easier it becomes to get sucked back into pron.

I recently started pumping using a Kaplan pump, 1.75” OD, tapered. (I’m only 5” girth so this is working just right atm)
    Duration: 20-30 mins @ 2.5-5 Hg. I’m not that sore afterwards and their isn’t much fluid build up.

Question: Is it necessary to pump while aroused? I feel the need to fantasize or watch something semi-erotic while pumping. It just makes the session more productive but i know its my brain craving a dopamine hit.

I really wanna make progress with PE but I can’t hinder my brain healing from Pron by constantly hammering my dopamine receptors by edging, clamping or even jelqing.

How can i work around this by just doing No arousal Pumping, Kegels & Stretches? I’m not expecting any huge gains. A consistently good EQ and a little girth is all i want.

Your challenge doesn't have to do with the exercises as much as it does emotional discipline. The following should be considered for each session 0as well as a way of ensuring daily progress with emotional mastery: Emotional Visualization
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X