Gainswave and p-shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gainswave and p-shot

In a few days I will be getting one treatment of gainswave along with the p-shot. I will post whatever results I may get over the next month. I have been reading this forum for years but never post. If the results are worthwhile as far as actual size increase I will post before and after pictures. The protocol my doctor has is to pump 10 minutes per day twice a day for one week after the shot. Afterwards he believes in pumping 10 minutes per day from then on as a maintenance as well to encourage growth.

I don't get on here all the time but if you have questions feel free to ask.

Very interesting, keep us posted and let us know how it goes. I’ve never heard of gains wave. After looking at the website they don’t claim size gains only increased blood flow. I’d be curious if you do gain what your EQ was like prior.
    Starting 1/20/17
    BPEL 7.5
    MEG 4.6

Current
    BPEL 8.125
    MEG 4.8

Short term goal
    BPEL 8.5
    MEG 5

Long term goal
    BPEL 9
    5.5+

Comment

Having it done today. This clinic doesn't make you do gainswave before the shot but they feel like it helps what the shot will be doing so they recommend it. I won't be doing the further gainswave treatments because I don't really feel like I need it and it's really expensive. Plus there are products that use the same technology that you can buy and use at home.

Measurements as of today are nbpel just over 6".bpel is 7". Erect girth is just over 5".

Comment

So the procedure went fine. For getting shots in the penis it really wasn't bad. There is an immediate increase in girth but that's to be expected due to the injections. She said that should reabsorb in a few days and that typically two weeks after treatment is when men start seeing results as far as growth is concerned. Time will tell and I'll update with whatever results come.

Comment

Sounds good man keep us posted!

Comment

One week update. The fluid absorbed so that initial extra girth settled down to almost what it was before the procedure. It does look and feel more full throughout the day which has been nice. Also I'm slightly more vascular than before which is probably due to the gainswave treatment in conjunction with the p shot. I've been pumping 10-12 minutes each day as directed. Bpel is up slightly, about 1/8" and I've noticed when I pump I can reach about 1/4" longer than before. So no incredible improvements so far but I'll take what I can get.

As far as the gainswave I am interested in the technology but I think I would be more likely to purchase the at home version than to pay what the clinic wants for each treatment. I'll probably eventually buy it just to see what kind of improvements in terms of eq can be made with it.

Supposedly around week 2 is when most men see gains in size so I'll update periodically if/when I see more results.

Comment

Awesome man, I’m excited for you! Hope you see some good gains from it. And I appreciate the updates, so many post and for whatever reason disappear. Can’t wait for your 2+ week update
              Starting 1/20/17
              BPEL 7.5
              MEG 4.6

Current
              BPEL 8.125
              MEG 4.8

Short term goal
              BPEL 8.5
              MEG 5

Long term goal
              BPEL 9
              5.5+

Comment

Will the gains be permanent ?

Comment

I would assume whatever gains are made are as permanent as what you would keep from pe. The pump is doing the work, the p shot just helps facilitate healing and growth as you pump. I'm not including everything but that's the jist of it with the p shot. I'll post my two week update tomorrow with measurements. Definitely feels more full as I have mentioned and random erections are much more common throughout the day than before so it has shown positive improvements but it's not a miracle growth serum lol.

I purchased the Phoenix acoustic wave device yesterday and will post updates with it as I see fit. I haven't been able to find many reviews as it's a newer device but I'm very intrigued after my gainswave treatment so I want to see what several treatments will do.

Comment

Measurements this morning two weeks out. Bpel is still at 7" but erect girth is just over 5.25". 1/4" girth increase is not too bad I'll take what I can get lol. So for the first two weeks I can say that the biggest improvements have been in erection quality and frequency. Perhaps better blood flow because my ability to get an erection is easier than before also.

Will continue pumping and update if there are any other gains in size. Currently waiting for the Phoenix to get here and I will make updates with it also.

Comment

Tko,
                      Are you doing a routine or just the suggested pumping? I think I would be doing some stretching. 1/4” girth is great, hopefully it stays around. Can you tell where it came from, CC’s or CS?
                      Starting 1/20/17
                      BPEL 7.5
                      MEG 4.6

Current
                      BPEL 8.125
                      MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                      BPEL 8.5
                      MEG 5

Long term goal
                      BPEL 9
                      5.5+

Comment

Currently I'm just pumping every day as it was recommended. I've done pe off and on for several years and I've had my pump for a few years now. I will probably start pumping twice a day to see how I respond and probably some stretching. I just don't want to overdo it as I have many times in the past. Seems like when I increase intensity or volume my penis will be too tired for sex which is a deal breaker lol.

Comment

Also sorry I'm not sure what cc or cs is. My girth measurements were taken around mid shaft if that's what you were asking.

Comment

No worries, the CC’s (corpus cavernosa) are the 2 chambers that make up the sides, the overall width looking from the top. They make up the bulk of the girth.
                            The CS (corpus spongius) (spelling is probably wrong on both) makes up the bottom portion. On some people it’s very pronounced. On flatter looking penises it’s the part that’s under developed.
                            Starting 1/20/17
                            BPEL 7.5
                            MEG 4.6

Current
                            BPEL 8.125
                            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                            BPEL 8.5
                            MEG 5

Long term goal
                            BPEL 9
                            5.5+

Comment

Ok I would expect it mostly came from the cc because that's where the gainswave treatment was done as well as the p shot injections

Comment

Working...
                              X