Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current world situation has brought an old PE member back for a new with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current world situation has brought an old PE member back for a new with questions

Hey, people.

I'm an old member here, joined in January 2012. I'm sort of back. A few of those who knew me well around here are no longer active according to their profiles.

Anyway, the current world situation has brought me back to PE. I have some extra time on my hands as well as working from home, where I now live alone compared to my past.

Here's my last hiatus post from my old log thread 07-04-2014

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
    DAY 811

20 Min jelq
    15 Min Stretch
    3 Slammers

​I think it's time for me for a hiatus.

I have just realized that there is too little time for me to do PE for further gains. Life is now more complicated than it was 1-2 years ago and I simply can not prioritize PE anymore. Work, having just moved into a new place, with even less privacy, I simply find PE too much of a hassle. I can't stay consistent, which is what requires when you want gains when you already have one inch gain and I just feel like it's a waste or productive time.

I didn't reach my 7.1" goal, and I am not sure what MEG I am, but I am overall satisfied with my size... 7" is good enough for me in BPEL.

I do realize that taking this break, I might lose SOME size. I don't expect more than a 0.25" loss after a long while.

I do not know when I will return to PE, but it can be 1 year to even 5 years.

I will occasionally drop by to read the forum, once a week or once a month or so, but not as I always used to. It's been a good time here for the two and a half year I've been here
    I think I did PE for about 2-2,5 years, but around a total of 1 year of these were not spent on PE. I had decent gains, going from 5.92 BPEL to 7 BPEL and from 4.72 MEG to a 5.1 MEG. I consider myself a hardgainer, especially in the girth departement. Sometimes I think some of the small gains I had might have been from developing since I started PE as a barely 18 dude. It's quite possible, but most likely, the gains were from PE alone. My length gains came mostly from the ligaments. I've done tons of manual stretching, did some hanging (bib), I had the Bathmate, etc. Had my fair share of smallish injuries as well.

I even won the Phallosan Forte when it was new back in the days from PEGym. Very kind! Also used it, but did not stick with it after some smaller injuries.

Anyway, I was decently happy with the results once I left. However, there is always that fire inside, you want a little more. Being a guy who also has been psychically active my whole life, always wanting to improve every aspect, PE also unfortunately wants go come along the ride.

I am around 1 month into PE and I can confidently (knock on wood) say that I am already pretty conditioned due to my past.

My stats 1 month ago pre PE:

BPEL 6.8" (yes, I've lost about 0.2")
    BPSFL: 6.8"
    MEG 4.8-4.9"
    BEG 5.3"

Today:

BPEL 6.85"
    BPSFL 6.9"
    MEG 5"
    BEG: 5.3"

These measurements are post routine. I just like to measure post routine for the accuracy and motivation. Measuring just cold, I am sure they are a tiny tad smaller. I would not measure after pumping however, that would be "fake" measurement. BTW, PE measuring is always such a hassle. Get to your max, get your tape/ruler, measure multiple times to be sure, etc. Hate it.

The routine I have done is:

20 min wet jelq at 50-80%
    1 min pause
    20 min wet jelq at 50-80%
    Halfway through he month, I introduced Supra Slammers which I do about 4-5 reps of (these takes almost 2 minutes per rep).

I admit my main motivation for PE this time around is to gain way more girth... as you can see in my old signature, I wanted 5.5" in MEG and I was far away. But who would not want more length... But I am slightly sort of sceptical in stretching my ligaments more, a point in which I will come to later in the post. I could try an extender, but the thought of having to use that thing for hours and hours every day is demotivational. I don't want PE to consume my life "that much". I am slightly scared of messing with extender too in terms of losing EQ quality. I have very high libido and EQ. The few times in my life were it has been low, have been devastating. Talk about not feeling like a man anymore, geez.

If you have read my long-ass post so far, I have a few questions.

1) The first question is if it might be an idea to get a bathmate again (for the 3rd time, i've thrown mine twice before)? And to be honest, it's not for the pump, but I have read a lot of importance of heat. I've used the pump a lot before, but had no gains, only the famous fluid retention which is fun the first few times, but that's about it.

I am thinking; after doing the manual PE routine, by then doing 5-15 minutes in really hot bathmate would help with the gains and avoid turtling, etc.? I have some rings for post PE workout, but they are not good enough to maintain IMO. Even the adjustable ones. But better than nothing for sure. Would it be too much? Or maybe a jelq routine on day 1 and bathmate day 2? I honestly don't want to spend so much time in the hot shower every day. It's not healthy neither for your skin and hair. I do not have a bathtub. I'd just fill it up, then go out of the shower and wait or something.

2) Regarding the LOT theory. I always used to stretch out and down for length gains. I did to the sides as well as BTC. After getting my length gains over time, I started having loss of tug in out and downwards. Meaning the ligaments are sort of stretched out to the max in these directions? Not sure if this theory is legit anymore.

My main question regarding the LOT theory is: If someone has a good upward angled erection (which I do, and that I want to keep), would it not be advised NOT to stretch upwards? You would lose your upwards angled erection in time because the ligaments would get lose? My upwards angle is decent now, but it used to be even higher before I started PE when I was younger. Stood right up like a rocket. These days, it's about 40-50 degrees up, compared to pre Pe when it was around 60 degrees. I am convinced the ligaments were stretched and loosened so they cant hold it up as tight as they used to. Anyway, not a deal breaker, but I'd like to hear some thoughts on this...

I apologize for the long post, it's my first post in years, so a lot of stuff crammed into one.

I'd love to reach 7.5x5.5 as a goal for now (the dream was 8x6 as most though), but even after being someone who has done a lot of PE, I sort of feel lost in how I can reach these numbers. Maybe just continue my routine for a couple of more months and also get the bathmate for heating aid? I can also throw in some BPFSL stretches (I remember Stan the member here made insane gains using this method).

Again, I apologize for the long and scattered post. If this thread would fit better in "Introduce yourself", I don't mind it being moved over there.
    EraStyle
    Last edited by EraStyle; 01-10-2021, 10:08 AM.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Hey Era!

Welcome back. Good luck with your endeavors and keep us updated.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome home!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome back!

My take on LOT: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ml#post1102274

Stretching can, over time, cause a decrease in the angle of erection due to ligament flexibility. Hard Kegels have been known to increase erection angles.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 01-12-2021, 01:19 PM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome back ERA, great to see you. I took a long hiatus myself.

Nice to have you back
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks, guys! Nice to see familiar users
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
            X