Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practical improvement in sex?

Hi

I gained an inch over a few months a couple of years ago then had to stop due to circumstances.

I’m currently back to 6 BPEL from 5.5 start and got to 6.5 last time with a few months work only just starting hitting 15-20lbs and only 20 sets per week. My skin is getting used to the heavier weight slowly.

My girth is poor so I want to start working on it... I’ve not measured since last time and wasn’t working on it I’m cut so have a big head and thin shaft.

I’ve been back for a month or two and have already seen some light gains. I’m hoping to get that inch back ASAP then realLy push on until progress gets slow. Bib reckons I’ve got good capacity so I’d be over the moon with 2 inches.

My question is - aside from in missionary, if I’m pounding away I can’t exit to far as my dick would slip. So has anyone really felt a difference from increased length (1.5+, maybe less) during doggy, spooning, stand and carry etc that makes it much easier?

Girth wise - do you feel increased pleasure and do your sexual partners notice?

Thanks!

I’m a girth noob, while hanging straight down and BTC has worked great for length, I have no idea where to start with girth. I’m slowly implementing some jelqing for 5 mins before and after hanging with the old device as manual jelqing hurts. Any help on where to start would be great!

Interesting that nobody replied, gonna give your thread a bump as i am also interested lol.

Comment

Sexual positions have become more fun and versatile for me. Spooning used to be too difficult and now it's really easy to do. Partners also enjoy different positions more, especially slowly going out all the way and back in. It's great for finding their different O spots.

Thickness has been preferred over length by the ladies. As thick as I am, they love it more when I'm thicker with a cock ring on. For me thickness makes everything feel tighter and better.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'll say this, extra girth does make entry more difficult. Meaning when I'm fully engorged, when it goes in is more intense. I feel it and she feels it.

Then length helps it stay in. In any position, you can have a very long throw between all the way in and just the tip being in.

It is all good.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          I'll say this, extra girth does make entry more difficult. Meaning when I'm fully engorged, when it goes in is more intense. I feel it and she feels it.

Then length helps it stay in. In any position, you can have a very long throw between all the way in and just the tip being in.

It is all good.
          I agree that extra girth does make initial insertion more challenging unless she gets extremely wet when turned on. A dab of lube on the tip and slit goes a long ways.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
          X