Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long until bathmate gains/results appear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long until bathmate gains/results appear?

So after using the bathmate, my cock is much thicker, but this doesn't last. I've only been using the bathmate for 2 days (as of today)

I jelqed consistently for the last 4 months before today.
    Also i've been jelqing a fair amount this entire year.

I'm not wanting to jelq but should I for faster progress or would it be unnecessary?

Originally posted by girthygoal View Post
    So after using the bathmate, my cock is much thicker, but this doesn't last. I've only been using the bathmate for 2 days (as of today)

I jelqed consistently for the last 4 months before today.
    Also i've been jelqing a fair amount this entire year.

I'm not wanting to jelq but should I for faster progress or would it be unnecessary?

Depends on what your goals are. The BathMate, like all pumps are for girth gains, temporary and permanent. You need to do a mind reset. 2 days? Only? Really? And you expect a magically huge cock? You best rethink your time line. I’m 8 years into PE and yet to have reached my goals. Progress? Yes. But final goals? If there is such a thing? No.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      Depends on what your goals are. The BathMate, like all pumps are for girth gains, temporary and permanent. You need to do a mind reset. 2 days? Only? Really? And you expect a magically huge cock? You best rethink your time line. I’m 8 years into PE and yet to have reached my goals. Progress? Yes. But final goals? If there is such a thing? No.
      thank you for your response. I am not trying to sound impatient, but i've read online from "more plates more dates" and "good looking loser" that the bathmate is the holy grail of girth gains.

Comment

You should begin to note some difference in EQ or even size after 2-3 weeks of training. Unless you're restoring your conditioning, you shouldn't expect to see massive changes just yet.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X