Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The biggest mistake of forums programs guidance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest mistake of forums programs guidance.

The biggest mistake of forums programs guidance.

This thread is so important for every single person that is doing PE either he is a newbie or a Vet so everyone should read in full attention.

YOU REALLY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY DICK HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE STENGTH/ STAMINA AND RECOVERING RATE when it comes to penis enlargement exercises.

I have to give the example of weight resistance training here.
    As a fitness trainer and a body builder for 20 years I know for sure that you may have 2 people of the same body weight that are starting going to the gym but the one can lift 15Kgs in biceps barbell for 10 reps but the other one can do 10 reps max only with 6Kgs.
    Also some people are busting their muscles to the gym and they do NOT get sore at all after and some guys are lifting moredated and they are feeling muscle pain like they did surgery to their trained body parts for 5 days after.
    Now the interesting part is that the muscle can not identify how many Kgs you lift … it can only identify the how hard it is working in order to lift the weight.
    So the person that lifts until failure for 10 reps with 15Kgs and the person that lifts until failure with 6Kgs for 10 reps they are gonna have the same muscle development ( imagining that they have the same genetic growth rate) simply because the muscle can only identify HOW MUCH IT HAS BEEN WORKED.
    For the 1 person the muscle worked 100% with 15 Kgs and for the other person the muscle work also 100% but with a lot less weight.

IT’S THE EXACT SAME WITH THE DICK.

We can see numerous times that when someone is starting penis hanging, he can hang from the beginning 1,5Kgs and feel comfortable , while an other person he can feel uncomfortable even with 0,5 Kgs.
    This PROVES 100% that every dick has its own strength and stamina.
    This doesn t mean that the person that is hanging 1,5 kgs will gain more simply because the guy that hangs 0,5 Kgs is feeling it like a super tension in the beginning.( the same example as the gym guys above)

SO THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IS TO COMPARE EATCH OTHER IN THE MATTER OF INTENSITY/VOLUME AND ASK QUESTIONS LIKE “ In what weight did you start having gains”? How much was your max wight"? At how many grams are you extending?"

This is a huge trap…. Because the stronger dick guys can be misleaded and hang/extend/pump/jelq less from the weaker dicks guys... and the weaker dick guys may get injured or not having any gains because they will be lifting a lot heavier than their dicks can handle from the guidance of the stronger dick guys… resulting in overtraining which is the biggest killer of gains and dick health.

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOUR DICK FEELS UNDER A CETRAIN TENSION AND NOT READ HOW MUCH OTHERS ARE LIFTING/EXTENDING/PUMPING ETC.

The exact same principals of FEELING is happening with ALL PE METHODS.
    Lets take extending for example.

In my case 600grams of extending is the MAX tension that I can use and gain…
    Anything more than this tension and my dick tissues are becoming so hard that instead of gaining more… I am also losing size(MFSL and EL and EG) if I am a lot of weeks in this bigger tension for me.

Keep in mind that when I started experimenting with hanging in the beginning…. Even 0,5 Kgs was feeling that my dick is gonna die and fall on the floor.
    This indicates from the beginning that my dick needed a lot less tension than the average guys in order to gain… and I was always falling into the trap of following the tension of the average guys and enging up months and months with Bad Pis and zero growth.
    Then I was doing again 400-600 grams and I had once again perfect pis and new growth.
    It took me 2,5 years to finally digest this…

Now that I talked about the Pis lets get into the RECOVERY RATE part.

Your dick is being under stress when you do any kind of PE.
    It means that this stress is creating micro-damage ( we need this) BUT this is the tip of the iceberg!
    If the MOST amount of stress and damage you created is not possible to recover fast ( within some hours after the PE session) then you are under a “catabolic” state 24/7 simply because you will have not recovered from your previous PE session and you are gonna do the next one while still being damage. This is the gains killer for sure.

So let me explain what Pis are in the core of them.
    When you are stressing the dick , the dick parts (tissues-tunica-smooth muscle etc) are getting inflamed and this is why the dick is getting in turtled mode.
    Your tissues now are becoming harder-stiffer and they try to recover the damage.
    ONLY if the damage was controlled and your dick can regain a BIG-SOFT appearance(most of its recovery) after some hours ( certaintly be in perfect shape until your next PE session) its only then when you will have rapid gains and dick health.
    Dick health and gains are coming hand in hand. This is something that I learned the hard way after losing so much time by doing things that I was not able to recover.
    This TEMPORARY stiffness of the dick parts is leading to lack of blood flow into the dick and even when you are forcing the blood in there by having an erection , the tissues are so stiff that they will not be able to expand fast and completely and this is resulting in temporary loss of EQ.
    So what I am trying to say here is that the only PI that you have to be concerned is the size and state(soft or stiff) of your flaccid.
    If its Big and soft then all the rest Pis are following.. and the opposite.

So here comes the solving of the mystery of why some people are gaining by Less is More.
    Its simply because for them its not LESS!!!!!
    We call it LESS because we are comparing what they are doing by the average PE programs.
    So for example…
    A weak dick person is creating the same damage with a strong dick person when he is doing 3 times less intensity/volume than him.
    So if the week dick person is trying to follow the program of the stronger dick person … all it happens is super overtraining and ending up with bad Pis and no gains forever,

So the final conclusion here is…
    Always be aware of HOW YOUR DICK FEELS by the training you are doing to it and always check IF you are recovering correctly in order to start your next PE session.

A good phrase here would be :
    A dick that is being overtrained in a consistence basis its focus is to just trying to survive so and it has no time to grow bigger.

So the biggest mistake in forums post for guidance is asking “How much are you hanging lifting? How many grams are you extending? How hard is your jelqing grip? How many Hgs are you pumping? And stuff like that.
    Because the people with week dicks that have great gains can mislead the people with stronger dicks and they will guide them into super under training and the people with the stronger dicks will mislead the people with the weaker dicks and they will be guided into super overtraining.

So the right questions to ask are:
    Are you feeling a discomfort free stretch? Is your dick recovering its size after some hours of your training session? Are you having a bigger dick immediately after your training session?

Absolutely on point! Every dick is different and I think maybe we can form categories for them. Like for bodybuilding there are hardgainers/ectomorphs which require more heavy compound-exercises based workouts and more rest/less frequency instead of going to the gym everyday and working out each body part. I know the muscle and tissues are different in the penis than other body parts but the concept that different people require different mix of workouts/rest applies in P.E. too.

The two most popular beginner routines are JP90 and PESG, and their approaches to P.E. are entirely opposite. JP90 is an intense program with a higher frequency in comparison to PESG's much lighter routine and low frequency but both of them made huge gains. I personally found a single routine of JP90 to be quite intense and to follow that routine for 5 consecutive days?? Oof. I follow PESG's 2 days on, 1 day off routine except for one change. Like he mentions in his routine that he edged after every workout but blew his load after every 3rd workout. I do that on my 4th or 6th because I found that my routine suffers horribly the next day after ejaculating. I need a rest day if I ejaculate which shows that my recovery is slower.

I believe there is a need to identify ways to categorize our dicks. Imagine if we develop optimal routines for each of the categories from experienced PE'rs so that people can follow their routines instead of spending too much time experimenting with routines, trying out different theories like LOT, TGC, etc.

Comment

After my experience I think we can categorize the dicks with the Hanging test I did in my early days.

If 0,5 Kgs 1st time of your life feels heavy then you are a less is more guy
      If 0,5 Kgs feels light and the 1Kg feels heavy then you are an average guy
      If 0,5Kgs and 1Kgs feel light and you need 1,5Kgs or more in order to feel a good stretch then you are a more is more guy.

The same can be tested with extending.

Less than 400grams for handling 1h in the extender = less is more
      750 grams for handling 1h in the extender = average guy
      900+ grams being able to do 1h comfy = more is more guy
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 01-21-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
        After my experience I think we can categorize the dicks with the Hanging test I did in my early days.

If 0,5 Kgs 1st time of your life feels heavy then you are a less is more guy
        If 0,5 Kgs feels light and the 1Kg feels heavy then you are an average guy
        If 0,5Kgs and 1Kgs feel light and you need 1,5Kgs or more in order to feel a good stretch then you are a more is more guy.

The same can be tested with extending.

Less than 400grams for handling 1h in the extender = less is more
        750 grams for handling 1h in the extender = average guy
        900+ grams being able to do 1h comfy = more is more guy
        Interesting but I don't know when I will use devices and if I will use them or not.

What about erection angles? I've come across a few posts that say higher erection angle suggest potential for ligament gains. Might mean something and another way to categorize.

Comment

By hanging a weight for finding out in what category you belong doesn t mean that you have to use a device.
          It will just be a guide to know how much to stretch with your manual routine.

Comment

Good post, TeoDeles. It's really a complicated matter..

Originally posted by Coolrahul View Post
            Interesting but I don't know when I will use devices and if I will use them or not.

What about erection angles? I've come across a few posts that say higher erection angle suggest potential for ligament gains. Might mean something and another way to categorize.
            My problem with doing anything upwards as in stretching, pulling, extending; if you have a high erection angle, and you wish to keep this. By doing the work upwards, you are loosening your ligaments. You will probably gain length, however, logically, you will lose some of your high erection angle as well. Your ligaments won't be as tight thus not being able to support the high angle.

I'd like someone to comment on this using science as I am not really a science kind of guy. I just think logically here
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

In my case any upward stretching is immediately over tensing my PF so I have stopped that a lot of months now.
              I think you don t have to have the fear you have for losing your high angle.
              I also had and still have high angle and a nice upward curve and they are still there after about 1600h of downward extending and some hanging I did in the past with max weight 2,25Kgs.

Comment

In my case any upward stretching is immediately over tensing my PF so I have stopped that a lot of months now.
                I think you don t have to have the fear you have for losing your high angle.
                I also had and still have high angle and a nice upward curve and they are still there after about 1600h of downward extending and some hanging I did in the past with max weight 2,25Kgs.
                Not so sure about that. My angle was a bit higher pre-PE. Same with the curve. I've done hanging with many kgs in the past as well as stretched a lot. All of that def. lowered my angle slightly as well as straighten the curve slightly.

It's still fine enough for me, but that's why I won't touch any form of stretching and pulling upwards anymore

Comment

Sorry I may not understood correct.
                  Are you saying that upward pulling is the one that lowers erection angle?

Comment

Sorry I may not understood correct.
                    Are you saying that upward pulling is the one that lowers erection angle?
                    Correct. Pulling and stretching upwards loosens the ligaments from that angle. Ligaments from that angle will not be as tight as they used to (once you have gained) thus they will not be holding the erection in the same exact angle upwards

The LOT theory confirms my angle: By stretching up and testing the LOT theory, I get a really, really hard tug. By stretching downwards, I get zero tug. Outwards, I get a slight, slight tug. Sides and up even more tug

Comment

Oh ok... I have never done a long program of Upward stretching or hanging so I can t have an opinion on losing erection angle...
                      But I guess you are right if this is happening to everyone.
                      In my case when I am stretching upwards my PF is getting so much stretch tension that I imediatelly create an over tensed PF and I need days of PF rehab in order to balanced it again.
                      So I don t have this option...

Comment

Oh ok... I have never done a long program of Upward stretching or hanging so I can t have an opinion on losing erection angle...
                        But I guess you are right if this is happening to everyone.
                        In my case when I am stretching upwards my PF is getting so much stretch tension that I imediatelly create an over tensed PF and I need days of PF rehab in order to balanced it again.
                        So I don t have this option...
                        I do belive that if you don't mind sacrificing your upward angle, there are gains to be made by doing upwards stretching for sure. Probably 0,5-1" to be gained, but I just don't think it's worth it.

Btw, I am on day 5 now with intense girth manual training and still only have positive Pis. I really don't know what to say. I am thinking of forcing myself to do a rest Saturday and Sunday. I mean, how come I can just go hard every day? This stuff is so complicated. I have my measurement day 11.02.21. Maybe I'll just go everyday until then? Hmm.

Need more veterans and science folks in this thread.

Comment

Keeping a detailed journal will show what training trends work best (or don't) over time.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The original post is very relatable when it comes to bodybuilding I am in the category of easily sore from low volume routines in the gym, I wound that eaa”s helped my recovery , what’s everyone’s idea supplements for dick recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by wantmoreinches View Post
                              The original post is very relatable when it comes to bodybuilding I am in the category of easily sore from low volume routines in the gym, I wound that eaa”s helped my recovery , what’s everyone’s idea supplements for dick recovery?
                              A healthy lifestyle and healthy nutrition plan with some supplements that boosts the body health is what is needed.
                              Maybe supplement like Curcumin is good for PE because it acs as a natural anti-infammatory.
                              And lets not forget the most anabolic thing... SLEEP.

Comment

Working...
                              X