Finding A New Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding A New Stretch

About 6 months ago, I wanted to ramp up my stretching practices, so I started doing Side-to-Side stretches (both East/West and North/South directions) and the Slow Crank. I felt a really good stretch when I did this and I was making some length gains. Fast forward 6 months, I stopped feeling a good stretch on these. I also feel like I have plateaued in length gains for a while.

This weekend, I was thinking that I had gotten conditioned to these stretches and needed something new, so I added a stretch back through my legs, pulling back toward my ass. I did this stretch straight back, to the left, and to the right. To my delight, I felt that really good stretch in my ligs again! The stretch felt really good and my penis felt energized afterward. I am really excited about this and am looking forward to more length gains.

I think this shows that PE is very much an art, as well as a science. While guys can stretch/jelq/pump the usual exercises for gains, there is a nuance that we need to tune in to our bodies and figure out what our penis needs as time goes on to make that next step forward. Don’t get complacent...if you are going through your PE session on autopilot, maybe it’s time to add something new or ratchet up the intensity.
    Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
    May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
    Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
    Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Agreed!

And this is why I love pe sites like pegym that let guys discuss and share stuff of the pe world with everyone.

Still too many guys give up and believe the general opinion that only penile surgery is the only way to go.

Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Just realized that bundling a specific stretch would also increase the intensity!
      Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
      May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
      Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
      Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Comment

Working...
      X