Thread: No More Morning Wood
- 05-29-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Hey before i started to PE (which was like April or so) I wasnt getting Morning Woods and I still not getting them. I been hearing this can be a sign of something serious or a poor sex drive etc... Any ideas?
- 05-29-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Maybe it just has something to do with the dreams you're having. I don't have morning wood every day, and that has not gone up at all since I began PE.
So long as you are still getting normal, regular erections I wouldn't worry too much about it.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 05-29-2010 #3
Whats your PE routine and schedule like?
I seriously don't remember if I got regular morning wood before PE because I never watched for it. But I did notice that lately I do have it. Its not raging like before sex, but its there.
But I think NP97 is right. As long as you aren't have ED problems, it probably doesn't matter. Plus you've only been doing this for a month. For me, that has meant some pretty major changes like increased EQ and almost zero recovery time during sex...but maybe it will take you 2 months or more to really notice the positive changes.
You don't say how old you are either - maybe that can have an impact??
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:43 AM
- By beavertaffy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2010, 12:51 AM
- By Gravik in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
- By Toxis in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
- By Cult in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-25-2009, 06:46 PM