Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a brother out? ITS URGENT

Hope you're all safe and healthy in these trying times;

I'll make this short like my cock my brothers!

Stats:

4.5 inch length
    4.0 inch girth

My Questions:

What is considered a micro girth, I feel like my girth is literally micro sized since only iron grip condoms fit me properly...

How fucked am I for having such a little cock?

What penis extenders actually work? I'm planning on buying one soon!

My girlfriend says my cock is the perfect size, is she lying? she obviously is LOL!

What routine do you recommend so I can milk my cock to the moon so it can join GME and AMC and dogecoin?

Cheers my brothers, hope all is well, give your cocks a good milk for your boy Sparky, no milk no gain gentlemen

Cheers,
    and best wishes,
    S19

Hey Sparky!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

I kept my wife satisfied for 40 years with a 4.5 x 4.4 erection. So I don’t believe your wife is putting you on.

A conditioned dick responds better to devices. It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 02-04-2021, 05:26 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Party.

Best all day extender I’ve use is the Phallosan Forte, gained well over an inch with its.

So. Is you’re 4.5 length measure bone pressed? I reckon not.

So. Hit the Start here but. Give the JP90 A GO. Don’t expect a a big dick over night. I’ve been doing PE now for, Jeez, 8 years? It’s a life style now.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
      X