Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

issues raised by Stan's very long penis !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues raised by Stan's very long penis !

Perhaps the photos from Stan have put the cat among the pigeons on this site.
    I'm not sure of the size but the whole body photos must indicate 10" surely, although the girth does not look huge.

Well I am making slow but good progress, getting towards 9" so I don't know what I am worried about.
    But my first thought was - well why bother then. And I found it harder to get an erection later in my PE session due to some psychological issue I guess. Wow.

Then I thought, why am I doing PE anyway? I am getting older and my penis is quite large enough for my wife and nobody else is likely to see it erect. Well it looks a good size flaccid but I am not interested in attracting looks at the urinals. Perhaps I am doing it just for curiosity - to see how large I can get it. And if I am honest if I get a good erection quality I think, wow it is getting large and it turns me on slightly, so there is that aspect.

It would have been cool to have started PE years ago to get that impressed reaction from various girlfriends. In fact I had slight phimosis then and the glans could not be exposed when erect which reduced the impressiveness more.

Regarding the physical aspect, I don't think I would want I penis that was very long without similarly large girth. I suppose it might be useful for performing deep anal sex if that was part of someone's sex life. I think it might be hard to add girth after achieving length rather than doing it as you go along.

Well I don't know if any of this will interest anyone but it might spark a discussion !

Simon.

Who is Stan? What photos?
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-new-pics.html

Comment

Stan has girth, don't let the pics make you believe otherwise. The length will make even 6 inch girth look like it may be less when it's pushing 10 inches
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good for Stan. Okay now what's for breakfast?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by simonjay View Post
            Well I am making slow but good progress, getting towards 9" so I don't know what I am worried about.
            Comparison is the thief of joy

Time to be proud and thankful for what you've got!
            Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
            08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Simonjay,

IMO, it would be good to focus on EQ and sexual confidence for awhile- at least until you set your enlargement goals solidly.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

He is 8.5, you are easy to trick

Comment

There's a thread on another forum where a member is offering 10 000 dollars if someone can prove they have a 10 inch dick. Surely, that would be easy money for Stan. So far, none has won the "contest".
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Where can i find stan’s routine?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Good for Stan. Okay now what's for breakfast?
                      The “Home Wrecker” Chili Cheese Dog.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                        The “Home Wrecker” Chili Cheese Dog.
                        I have to try one, can we get jalapeños
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          I have to try one, can we get jalapeños
                          Of course. But she’s gotta eat the whole thing.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

The woman who created that thread later on backed down because of the discrepency between BPEL and NBPEL. She said she'd only give the winning prize to someone with a NBPEL of 10 inches. It was really a shame on her part to only state a detail like that so late in the game after receiving quite a few ~ 10 inch dick pics. I think it was really just a dick pic scheme.

Comment

Working...
                            X