Who keeps PE a secret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who keeps PE a secret?

My ex came over and found my bathmate. She learned I started PE. I learned she goes through my stuff.

Do you keep this stuff to yourself or have you told your SO?

What happened because of your choice?

I have ED so my wife is aware that I use a VED, but she is not aware that I also use a pump with a vacuume gauge and an all day extender for penis enhancement.

If your significant other finds you equipment, just tell her/him you are trying to improve your EQ for her/his pleasure.

I am currently sitting next to my wife watching tv with my ADS on under my pants and she hasn’t a clue. Actually, I have logged in 7.5 hours so far with the ADS.
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 02-12-2021, 05:51 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I have ED so my wife is aware that I use a VED, but she is not aware that I also use a pump with a vacuume gauge and an all day extender for penis enhancement.
      What's your thinking on keeping this to yourself? No judgments.

Comment

Ok, wait. Your Ex came over and went through your stuff ? WTF. Why is she there. And why wold she, or you care? Confused.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

As far as your question. Yes my wife knows. Her cervix definitely knows now.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            Ok, wait. Your Ex came over and went through your stuff ? WTF. Why is she there. And why wold she, or you care? Confused.
            We have a kid and were dating at the time. She was very insecure about what I was doing with PE. It's not a big deal to me. I was doing it for better sex. She took it a different way.

Comment

I haven't told anyone, and I get all the conversation about PE that I want when I'm in here. While I have had the occasional guy jokingly tell me that they are hung like a horse, I have never had a discussion of any kind about penises with other guys. Tons of talk about sports, music, weather, mountain climbing and hiking, dogs, etc.
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 02-12-2021, 07:09 PM.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
                We have a kid and were dating at the time. She was very insecure about what I was doing with PE. It's not a big deal to me. I was doing it for better sex. She took it a different way.
                Ok so I’m still confused. You share a child, congrats. Of course she will always be in your life. Are you still having sex with her? If you care to answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  Ok so I’m still confused. You share a child, congrats. Of course she will always be in your life. Are you still having sex with her? If you care to answer?
                  At the time, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
                    What's your thinking on keeping this to yourself? No judgments.
                    My wife is a very modest, private person and rarely discusses anything sexually oriented except when engaged in intercourse. The one time I showed her how I pumped up my dick for sex, her response was, “be careful. You might hurt yourself.” I don’t believe she would understand using an extender and stretching. After 50 years, you get to know how your parter thinks.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I got wife and a friend that know about me exercising and when I did some BM routines ,my friend (female) even saw me pumping ,she was wondering ,how it looks after it gets legit 2inches after 20-25 mins in girth lol
                      To them is good ,they r questioning if it works but they both said if I benefit from it than why not ,every guy should focus on trying to achieve something better if possible ,so I'm gucci,I don't hide things ,to me is pretty normal ,as I go gym and workout all other muscles ,why shouldn't I focus on most important one kinda

Comment

I had mentioned to my wife that I was thinking about doing PE (using an extender) when we were discussing my issue with ED one night. I told her how PE could improve my EQ and how it could also increase my length...which prompted a very interested "Oh, really?!?" from my wife. I decided right then and there that I would be keeping it a secret and see if she would be able to tell the difference as things progress.
                        Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
                        As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

My wife "found out" because I left a browser window open to this site. We chatted about it, her first reaction was, "Are you kidding me, you think that works?!" Then, "Why? You're perfectly fine for me as you are."

We talked about it some more over the course of a month or two, and she did notice the difference, so she now encourages me to do it when time and privacy allow. That said, she has no interest in discussing it anymore at this point. All discussion is reserved for the action in bed
                          START : 2/6/2020
                          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                            My wife "found out" because I left a browser window open to this site. We chatted about it, her first reaction was, "Are you kidding me, you think that works?!" Then, "Why? You're perfectly fine for me as you are."

We talked about it some more over the course of a month or two, and she did notice the difference, so she now encourages me to do it when time and privacy allow. That said, she has no interest in discussing it anymore at this point. All discussion is reserved for the action in bed
                            Surely she noticed your two inch gain and obviously enjoys the bigger you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
                              I had mentioned to my wife that I was thinking about doing PE (using an extender) when we were discussing my issue with ED one night. I told her how PE could improve my EQ and how it could also increase my length...which prompted a very interested "Oh, really?!?" from my wife. I decided right then and there that I would be keeping it a secret and see if she would be able to tell the difference as things progress.
                              And? Seen any gains yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X