Please help! I cant get any Gains! !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! I cant get any Gains! !!

Guys, it been 2 years ım dealing with this, ı have all day stretcher penis sleeve and sometimes oracticed even 6 hours, but no help, ım not sure if ı got 1-2 cm, but thats all.. N ı waated all thoae hours and effort, please help whats the problem......

We would need a lot more information to help you.

Your routines and length of time on each, how consistent have you been, positive and negative PI's experienced and so on.

Have you tried manual exercises?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      We would need a lot more information to help you.

Your routines and length of time on each, how consistent have you been, positive and negative PI's experienced and so on.

Have you tried manual exercises?
      Hey, I using full day stretcher, penis sleeve, u do manual stretching and gripping (balooning) everyday sometines even 4-5 hours, but same same same

Comment

I would suggest you drop all that and do the JP90 routine first. After that, grab a good penis pump (either simple air pump or a hydro pump). The extender is usually in a later stage. You can't just do stretches and expect a change. You need blood flow in your penis running.

Also, change your diet and take multivitamins, eat more protein rich foods. L-arginine is a very good supplement for increasing your blood flow. Green tea and Ginseng tea are proven to boost your blood flow circulation system.
        Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
        Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
        Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

I am brand new
          incogneeetoe
          Member of the Month Sept 2017
          *Special Appreciated Moderator Nov. 2021*
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by incogneeetoe; 02-21-2021, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Why would you post this here? This is obviously the success section. First part of PE is following directions. Let’s get that part down first by posting in the correct sub topic.

Comment

Try vac hanging or normal hanging? Perhaps your dick needs more intense workout? Progressive program no stretching device can deliver? I also have stretching device. That's piece of fucking junk.

I love vac hanging. It's comfortable and intense. My current max weigt is 11lbs. I do jelqing as well. 1cm gain in length so far after few months of pe. And most of this time was basicly just learning and making mistakes. But still i managed to gain

Comment

This is the success forum. If you have questions, post in general.

Also, try something else. 2 years in a ADS with no gains...it’s obviously not working. This time, try JP90 and work a legitimate program. Don’t wait 2 years before making a change to your routine. Most guys see huge gains their first year. My guess is you didn’t do anything other than wear an ADS on occasion. Takes hard work and the ones who stay committed usually gain. Very few don’t. I’m gonna say you’re full of BS since nobody else is....
                Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I moved this thread, you are now in the penis enlargement forum
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Your routine needs to be progressively challenging you if you're to force gains.

If you wish to continue with your extender training, you might consider the following regimen: Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency

Though the routine was designed with the Phallosan device in mind, it can be used with just about any type of extender. If you're using a noose or strap based model, you may need to take more frequent breaks to allow for full restoration of circulation to the glans.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X