Bigger girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger girth

Hey, I have been PEing for almost 7 months, doing jelqing, ulis and stretches and I have gained 0.7 inches in length which is only half of my goal but I'm really happy with it. The problem is that I can't gain girth. When I jelq for example I don't get any temporary improvement in size and when I put more pressure I only get donut effect. The same with pumping. I started pumping a few days ago and I just can't stay erect while pumping with bathmate, how the hell is that possible? And even though I get a little bit bigger while pumping, it goes away in like 5 minutes...When I stop the blood flow and kegel all my penis does it that my veins become bigger, nothing more. As if my tunica or dick itself was broken and couldn't expand. Mind that my girthiest place is glans which fully engorged is only 4.8 and when not engored is only 4.2 I mean...I need to get to at least the fucking average. What good is 7 inches long dick when it's thin as pencil?

How is your Erection Quality (EQ) ?

I did not see any noticable girth gains for maybe a year, I was doing mainly jelqing, but gained nothing. I gained when I staryed doing Ulis, Horse Squeezes and Slow Squash Jelqs. Also high erection jelqing with a very strong and firm grip and moving my hand slowly, for 10 seconds. Keep in mind, those exercises are advanced to very advanced, you need experience and conditioning prior to doing them. Ensure you are well conditioned, have a good EQ by doing edging and Angion Method and up the intensity. For some normal jelqing is like massaging for the dick. You may nees to up the intensity

Also your work/rest schedule matters. You must find your optimal ratio. For me I think is 2 on 1 off, for you it may be 1 on 1 off or 1 on 2 off. Experiment. Good luck

Comment

Hey, thank you for your reply. My EQ is bad and has been bad since I was 16. I remember when I first noticed it. I was in a lot of stress from school and girl I was dating so it was normal. But somehow it continued till now. I had a girlfriend of 4 years and I always had worse EQ than I wanted but thought it was due to fear of underperforming. Later I gained weight so I thought it was from bad lifestyle but now my EQ is bad even when I'm alone so...I mean there is this fear it might be physiological. When I don't kegel during sex or even masturbation, my penis is erected 70% of what it is when I fully engorge it. So...there is some kind of problem that prevents me from gaining more inches.

Comment

I was pumping for nine months before I started to notice measurable gains in permanent girth. Incorporating pulse pumping into your pumping routine should help improve EQ.

Varying the vacuum level from time to time helps stimulate the penile tissues to expand. Pulsing is done by alternating pressure levels throughout the session. For example, a max pressure level for a session may be 5 in.Hg. After one minute at this level, decrease the pressure slowly over 30 seconds to zero pressure, then quickly pump back to max level, then repeat. This practice is highly effective, and like milking, promotes enhanced circulation and exercising of the inner chambers.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I was pumping for nine months before I started to notice measurable gains in permanent girth. Incorporating pulse pumping into your pumping routine should help improve EQ.

Varying the vacuum level from time to time helps stimulate the penile tissues to expand. Pulsing is done by alternating pressure levels throughout the session. For example, a max pressure level for a session may be 5 in.Hg. After one minute at this level, decrease the pressure slowly over 30 seconds to zero pressure, then quickly pump back to max level, then repeat. This practice is highly effective, and like milking, promotes enhanced circulation and exercising of the inner chambers.

I use bathmate hydro 7 as I thought beginner pump would be good way to start but I'm quite underwhelmed with it. It doesn't show how many hg I have :/ I just pump out all the water that I can and leave it like that for 5-8 minutes and do it in three sets

Comment

I understand

This is my opinion. If I were you, I would do this. First, I will stop doing length work, for now, because you already have a good length, and this time can be better spend on working on your EQ.Also length work can reduce EQ sometimes

Second, I will stop doing the bathmate. I will focus solely on Erection Quality. Bathmate can worsen your EQ, it may not be the equipment for you right now. Having a bad EQ and trying to gain is like driving with the gas and the brake pressed simultaniously. It wont happen. Try to fix your EQ for 2-3 months, that alone can increase or actually restore some real size. You may have insifficient bloow supply to your penis, dont worry, it can be fixed. I think the best method for increasing EQ is the Angion Method. It may not increase size, but believe its the best solution for EQ. Also others here believe in edging. Experiment and evaluate. When you find the most suitable method for you, you should start noticing immediate results

Comment

Jelquing and edging will help with EQ, pumping can but you can't over do it, I agree with Goat about focusing on EQ
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

you need to do weight hanging and clamping for good girth growth. Keeping the blood retained for 10-15 mins will enlarge girth. I gained over 1.5 inch in Girth over time....And they love it!

Comment

Originally posted by ricklesp50 View Post
                  you need to do weight hanging and clamping for good girth growth. Keeping the blood retained for 10-15 mins will enlarge girth. I gained over 1.5 inch in Girth over time....And they love it!
                  What was your routine, and how long did it take to achieve results? Very nice.
                  'Tis nothing good or bad. Thinking makes it so.

Comment

I saw on a thread about a ARM and Shoot Jelq method that a few individuals pretty much guaranteed to bring permanent girth growth. Can someone post it?
                    Start: 07/05/2016
                    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                    NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I find the best girth exercises to be dry jelqing with rbi99's ultimate jelq (fingertips on the CS), Horse 440s, O-bends, fulcrum stretches, and wet v-jelqs. Try adding those.
                      Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                      Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                      Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                      X