Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Since yesterday, my penis head has been starting to get cold and I wonder what can cause this and what can i do to take care of it.
    On the other hand, i have had some sort of supergrowth you might say,
    I've gained an inch in long and girth in...two months, if not one and a half.
    Might be my body compensating the new size?
    I don't know, I'm just wondering. please any idea is appreciated.

Well, congratulations on your gains! Wow!
    My guess is that your new, bigger, penis needs more blood that your body is used to sending it. I would give it a few days of rest but include lots of warming to increase your blood flow. Erection tea sounds like a good idea as well.
    Please let us know what happens.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I agree with Pirate, perhaps a few kegals for blood flow. Fantastic gains.

Comment

Thanks, i'm really excited about the gains because i know that gaining an inch in so little time is not that easy!!
        so this is my only worry i've been like this for 2 days now, and i havent done any sort of PE these days.
        All i've been doing is Jonpops warm up routine,
        This is the routine that gave me the gains so i gotta say
        THANK SO MUCH JONPOP haha!
        and i'm glad to hear that it might be only my body compensating that is what i thought aswell,
        And i'm kind of a newbie around here so heh,
        Erection tea? lol

Comment

Hi Kinglord,

Congrats on your gains.

Kegels as suggested & yes Erection Tea https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-new-post.html
          would be a good idea - as it tends to increase blood flow in flaccid state also ~ which will help with the coldness.

Ginko Biloba is a supplement that is good for blood flow, one of the more popular PE supplements.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
          X