From basic to advanced stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From basic to advanced stretches

So if one is doing basic stretches building up to 30min per session, starting from say 5min and on the course of say 3 months ending up at around 30min.

Now switching from say basic downward stretch of 30min to a advanced stretch like the A-stretch which obviously will fatigue you way faster. Should you go back to say 5min a day and add a few minutes weekly and is 30min too much for an advanced stretch?

I moved on to bundled side to side stretches. I go by number not time. I started at 50 In each direction and over several weeks built up to 100. I also jelqed 50 times before and after each session.
    Last edited by not2big; 12-18-2020, 02:31 PM.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I would stick with the 30 minutes and slowly build up the intensity of the A stretch over time.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

With ANY New exercises, you'll need to err on the side of caution as regards intensity and volume. This means your initial attempts at the exercise should be light- with an eye towards mastering form and feel.

Once you've established mastery, you can adjust the volume and intensity towards an appropriate starting baseline.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X