Red spot after stretching/jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red spot after stretching/jelqing

I haven't done any exercises in years, i was in the shower the other day and decided to do some while I waited to let rest the shampoo for a while and after I did I realized I had a red spot on my glans and some other smaller on the other side. What causes this? I reckon I had this once and it took a while to leave. This sucks and makes me paranoid that it will leave a permanent mark. I think this is why I abandoned the exercises back then. I was paranoid that these marks wouldn't leave. I reckon its busted capilaries from excess force or something? Anyway I never saw enough results to continue and these marks aren't fun. It's been like a week and I still can see it, it's fading away but seems to be slow for the dot to fully disappear. Im ok with my 17cm, just wanted a longer flacid, but lack of results and these dots made me stop like I said.

Originally posted by PE_Hell View Post
    I haven't done any exercises in years, i was in the shower the other day and decided to do some while I waited to let rest the shampoo for a while and after I did I realized I had a red spot on my glans and some other smaller on the other side. What causes this? I reckon I had this once and it took a while to leave. This sucks and makes me paranoid that it will leave a permanent mark. I think this is why I abandoned the exercises back then. I was paranoid that these marks wouldn't leave. I reckon its busted capilaries from excess force or something? Anyway I never saw enough results to continue and these marks aren't fun. It's been like a week and I still can see it, it's fading away but seems to be slow for the dot to fully disappear. Im ok with my 17cm, just wanted a longer flacid, but lack of results and these dots made me stop like I said.
    Give some more detail about what you were doing.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If the spots are larger than pinhead size and don't dissipate in under 24 hours, it's a sign you overdid things.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X