Best clamp?? Any new ones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clamp?? Any new ones??

Is the plastic cable clamp from back in the day still the best one to use? I have a couple of them, and they work, but not great. They pinch the skin and I would like to be able to tighten them one or two more notches, etc. I tried using a metal adjustable hose clamp, and I think that could work, but I need to spend more time on figuring out padding, and I would have to use a drill to put it on and take it off. Obviously a lot of work and some risk. I am wondering if there is a better clamp we could use now... I have seen penis clamps advertised on amazon for incontinence. I dont know if they would work, though. Any ideas, you guys?

Did you wrap with a piece of cloth or no cloth?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"Cable" clamps are typically recommended- as seen here: Penis Clamping 101
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X