Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper adjustment of the penimaster pro rod expander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper adjustment of the penimaster pro rod expander?

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding the proper setup of the rod expander and how long it should be . They say you should use the stretched length and add 1.5cm to it but my question, is this . Is it the bone pressed stretched length plus 1.5cm or non bone pressed stretched plus 1.5cm . Also, haven’t made any gains or very little maybe a 1/32 in stretched length and my eq has suffered a bit and on top of that, I’ve noticed that after 1-1/2 hours my glans turn white . So what’s the proper setup and what should I do to help my size (erection ) case and point, I was 7-1/8 bone pressed before and now I’m 7 and I use to be 6-1/2 to 6-3/4 non bone pressed and now I’m anywhere between 6-38 and 6-1/4

Why not use the extender using the inscribed tension lines, which tell you the 'grams of pulling force' applied by the extender to the penis shaft ?

Photo 15 of 15 from Group Penimaster Pro (pegym.com)
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Why not use the extender using the inscribed tension lines, which tell you the 'grams of pulling force' applied by the extender to the penis shaft ?

Photo 15 of 15 from Group Penimaster Pro (pegym.com)
      hey dangler! Yes I’m using the tension marks and been around the third or 4th mark . Any advice on why I haven’t made any gains even in the flaccid stretches state? It’s only been a month, but wondering if I’m doing it correctly. I wear it for approximately 8 hours on average for 7 days a week. I’m feeling a nice stretch/burning in my shaft (not uncomfortable) and wear it for 2 hour increments. In the upwards position. I guess it’s possible that I’m just a slow gainer . Also is there a way to prevent white glans when extending for more than two hours?

Comment

White glans happened with me too. I think its simply a matter of circulation.

Progress may be due to your past history of pe, shrug..I dunno..
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 03-01-2021, 05:03 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          White glans happened with me too. I think its simply a matter of circulation.
          So The no gains yet, is that pretty normal with the penimaster pro ? Does it take a while say x amount of hours ? I’m going to check again in two weeks. I’m hopeful I’m just a slow gainer .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post
            So The no gains yet, is that pretty normal with the penimaster pro ? Does it take a while say x amount of hours ? I’m going to check again in two weeks. I’m hopeful I’m just a slow gainer .
            I have no real extensive past PE history accept I’d jelq hear and there and used a bath mate pump

Comment

I'm in dire need of a better career or a girlfriend because I think the best thing I can do is pollute this site with spam. Maybe if I read this enough times I will get laid or find a unicorn under a rock.

PS. Viva la Burrito!
              Ultimate Burrito
              Member of the Month Oct 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 03-02-2021, 05:50 PM. Reason: Took out the trash

Comment

Originally posted by Merlindamian View Post
                I'm in dire need of a better career or a girlfriend because I think the best thing I can do is pollute this site with spam. Maybe if I read this enough times I will get laid or find a unicorn under a rock.

PS. Viva la Burrito!
                Who is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnra2000 View Post
                  Who is this guy?
                  Just a delusional spammer. Nothing to see here, move along
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                    Just a delusional spammer. Nothing to see here, move along
                    Oh well, anyways have any advice on why I haven’t made any really noticeable gains with the penimaster pro extending for 8 hours every day. Only been at it a month so idk maybe I’m just a slow gainer ?!

Comment

Ok I ll give you some advices.

First of all with only 1 month into extending is rare to have EL gains... the gains that are happening during the first 2 months are mostly in the flaccid state.(and this is IF you are extending properly)

Now you have to understand some vital things about OPTIMAL extending and gains.
                      Every dick is is different so it responds different in training.
                      This means that some dicks grow only with LOW intensity and/or LOW volume and some wiith BIG intensity and/or big volume.

When it comes to extending if you read the most successful gainers were using a LOW intensity (400 to 750 grams) and they were doing 3-6h/day 5 days/week.
                      And the most non gainers where the ones that were doing big intensities ( more than 1000grams) and they were using big volumes ( more than 6h/day) and they were not taking any rest days.

So saying that you are in the 1st month of extending and already been doing 8h of extending everyday is the reaqson why you are not gaining.
                      This is called tissue overtraining and it results in stiffer tissues that are unable to expand so there can t allow any gains to happen.\

Every PE program needs a BALANCE in order to give gains... and extending is not any different.
                      Forget about the BS claims that X amount of hours=X gains. This is the most mistaken prespective of extending.
                      What you should be looking at is a dick that is becoming bigger and softer in flaccid and a better EQ as you are following your extending treatmenet.
                      If your flaccid is becoming turtled( small and stiff) and the result of it is a lower EQ then do not expect gains to happen because you are simply overtraining.

So the final conclusion is... take 2 rest days and start extending 4h/day at the 1st tension mark of the PM which is 600grams and always take 2 rest days/week and after 1 week see how your dick behaves.
                      If your flaccid is becoming bigger and softer ( so more stretchable) then you can add 1 more hour resulting 5h/day and if your dick goes back to turtled mode then go back to the 4h/day... if not then keep the 5h/day.

MORE HOURS= DOES NOT MEAN MORE GAINS simplu because the dick is not a dead rubber that has no reaction.
                      If you are overtraining ( more intensity and/or more volume) your dick will react by tissue stiffening and say good bye to the gains. Been there done that.
                      You have to work your dick smartly... you have to go WITH your dick and not AGAINST your dick.
                      TeoDeles
                      Member of the Month July 2018
                      Last edited by TeoDeles; 03-03-2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Though I only used my extender for three or four hours a day, it took me nine months before I started to see measurable gains.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I used mine 4h/day and I gained 0,5cm in 3 months.
                          Then I upped the vol and the intensity and zero growth for 1 year.
                          Then I lowered again the tension and went for 3h/day and gained again.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                            Ok I ll give you some advices.

First of all with only 1 month into extending is rare to have EL gains... the gains that are happening during the first 2 months are mostly in the flaccid state.(and this is IF you are extending properly)

Now you have to understand some vital things about OPTIMAL extending and gains.
                            Every dick is is different so it responds different in training.
                            This means that some dicks grow only with LOW intensity and/or LOW volume and some wiith BIG intensity and/or big volume.

When it comes to extending if you read the most successful gainers were using a LOW intensity (400 to 750 grams) and they were doing 3-6h/day 5 days/week.
                            And the most non gainers where the ones that were doing big intensities ( more than 1000grams) and they were using big volumes ( more than 6h/day) and they were not taking any rest days.

So saying that you are in the 1st month of extending and already been doing 8h of extending everyday is the reaqson why you are not gaining.
                            This is called tissue overtraining and it results in stiffer tissues that are unable to expand so there can t allow any gains to happen.\

Every PE program needs a BALANCE in order to give gains... and extending is not any different.
                            Forget about the BS claims that X amount of hours=X gains. This is the most mistaken prespective of extending.
                            What you should be looking at is a dick that is becoming bigger and softer in flaccid and a better EQ as you are following your extending treatmenet.
                            If your flaccid is becoming turtled( small and stiff) and the result of it is a lower EQ then do not expect gains to happen because you are simply overtraining.

So the final conclusion is... take 2 rest days and start extending 4h/day at the 1st tension mark of the PM which is 600grams and always take 2 rest days/week and after 1 week see how your dick behaves.
                            If your flaccid is becoming bigger and softer ( so more stretchable) then you can add 1 more hour resulting 5h/day and if your dick goes back to turtled mode then go back to the 4h/day... if not then keep the 5h/day.

MORE HOURS= DOES NOT MEAN MORE GAINS simplu because the dick is not a dead rubber that has no reaction.
                            If you are overtraining ( more intensity and/or more volume) your dick will react by tissue stiffening and say good bye to the gains. Been there done that.
                            You have to work your dick smartly... you have to go WITH your dick and not AGAINST your dick.
                            I agree teodeles and thank you for the advice. I’ve always noticed that when I wear it for say 3 hours straight , in between breaks is when I notice it’s a lot softer and a bit longer . After the second session it’s not as soft and warm etc . So I’m assuming there’s a bit of a sweet spot to this . Should I avoid pumping as well for a couple of days? I usually pump to low intensity after cumming to prevent turtling ( i turtle somewhat after ejaculating ) and should I stop jelqing for a couple of days? I jelq usually after pumping and at night after I’ve edged a bit after extending.

Comment

I wear the PMP anywhere from 12 to 16 hour days. I have noticed gains, and I'm into 600+ hours in a little less than two months (started on January 23rd).

I was also extending 7 days a week, but decided to cut that back and I'm not incorporating rest days into my extending. .

I extend straight through for 4-6 hours without removing the glans cap. When I do remove it, j notice my glans is white and the skin is peeling, and my glans is highly sensitive. In fact, it is so sensitive, that I can't through on a pair of sweats or without covering it in vasoline, and then wrapping with saran wrap, and then throwing on a pair of briefs for a few hours to protect my plans. If I didn't do this, I would be on my knees from the rubbing of it on my clothing and trust me, that isn't pleasant at all; it is rather painful.

Comment

Working...
                              X