Advice(18yo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice(18yo)

I’m 18 and had a surgery when i just turned 16 believe with penis curvature my penis was shaped like a a banana like a hook and it was hard to have sex. I started using the pro extender with the vlc tugger in the start of the year 2021 slowly and i’ve experienced that the girth of the penis is better and maybe some mm difference in length. I can see the difference more in erect not flaccid state. The thing is i’m wondering if my penis is able to grow fully while using the extender with the vlc tugger because i haven't experienced a big amount of growth in almost 3 months now but a little bit only like i said in girth only a small amount and more in erect state in length and i have 4 threads on the both sides of my penis left and right because of the penis curvature surgery those threads allow my penis to be straight while in erect state and i can feel the threads while touching my penis but not a big problem it makes my penis straight. I’m thinking of getting the threads removed and go back to the old me because it worries me a bit and i can straighten it myself as i’ve watched elitemanliness videos on youtube to put a strap under my penis while extending so it can go straight naturally and not using the threads and got info from elitemanliness.com. In the last couple of days i've tried to put more pressure while using the extender but then i’ve discovered i slowly start to feel a uncomfortable feeling with my penis after a few hrs or i can feel a bit pain you know. Recently been thinking of buying bathmate also and i know it's used for girth mainly but u can get length also ofcourse, length and girth are both important for me. Have any opinions and suggestions what should i do? I put a doctor visit also and thinking if i should go or not and ask him about them or they are mainly looking for money and he's going to put on for a surgery like they are used to and have to do that's the objective for hospitals etc.

Hey Kevin!

Welcome to the Gym.

Keep in mind doctors rarely get involved in penis enhancement. I am a bit confused about why you needed threads inserted to get a straight erection. From what I have read, at least 25% of guys (including me) have an upward banana shaped erection. How severe was your curvature

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips although extenders are sometimes recommended for reversing a curve.

Dicks respond better to enhancement techniques if they have been conditioned first.

Accordingly, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

it took me nine months before I started to achieve measurable gains.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

low intensity but higher frequency is imo the best for such case. Easy to make a mistake and create a problem that goes chronic with too much intensity.

You want to strengthen and expand the tissue continiously without creating any inflammation. Less risk.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Hey Kevin!

Welcome to the Gym.

Keep in mind doctors rarely get involved in penis enhancement. I am a bit confused about why you needed threads inserted to get a straight erection. From what I have read, at least 25% of guys (including me) have an upward banana shaped erection. How severe was your curvature

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips although extenders are sometimes recommended for reversing a curve.

Dicks respond better to enhancement techniques if they have been conditioned first.

Accordingly, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

it took me nine months before I started to achieve measurable gains.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
        Thanks for the advice and quick response man, Imo jelqing takes too much time it's good but it's just not for me. I don't want to sound like a idiot who doesn't take advice but yeah. Do you think i should get the bathmate pump? And what extenders have u used or pumps or whatever would be good to know and would mean a lot, right now i'm just a bit depressed tbh about my penis size and i feel like it's not me i should have a bigger penis u know what i mean. And about the threads situation, the threads hold my penis straight but when i went to the doctor then he told me they would melt inside my penis after a time but it's been 2-3 years now i recently called him and he told me they won't melt. And i know the banana curvature is actually good for getting in the g spot while having sex but it was atleast 30% i think. It was a weird doctor anyways and i'm pissed about it. Or maybe i understood him wrong firstly, and he told me there's no way u can get these threads that melt but at the same time your penis will stay straight after the threads have melted inside the penis do u understand?
        I'm glad u guys respond fast here and i feel like i have a support in this journey and it means a lot.
        kevin_322
        Last edited by kevin_322; 02-26-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
          low intensity but higher frequency is imo the best for such case. Easy to make a mistake and create a problem that goes chronic with too much intensity.

You want to strengthen and expand the tissue continiously without creating any inflammation. Less risk.
          Okay, thanks for the advice i've been doing that for 2 months but i've not seen no huge gains and i know it takes time but i just think i'm maybe putting too less intensity but then my dick is going to feel uncomfortable but then again i want good and fast results. Do u think i should get the bathmate pump and which one?

Comment

I'm in dire need of a better career or a girlfriend because I think the best thing I can do is pollute this site with spam. Maybe if I read this enough times I will get laid or find a unicorn under a rock.

PS. Viva la Burrito!
            Ultimate Burrito
            Member of the Month Oct 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 03-02-2021, 05:48 PM. Reason: Took out the trash

Comment

Working...
            X