• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read, read, read...and baseline data and questions

What a wealth of information in here.

Here are my stats and questions:
    1. BPEL = 7 7/8"...I would prefer to round up to 8", but lets be specific
    2. EG = 5 7/8"

Didn't do flaccid as I don't really care about locker room swing and I figure that will come with any PE program.

I have never done any PE in my life and I hope that based on the 8" by 6" stats, that there is a bunch of potential there. I would love to see see a 9-9.5" number and 6.5-7" girth number if possible.

I am trimming down so the fat pad above the public bone isn't much right now. I can get leaned up pretty quick and should be around 10% in the next 2-3 months.

My overarching question is/are...what is the best ROI for time spent. I don't care about buying gear and it having an expense associated with it vs. free exercises, if the gear has a faster net result and can be used when sleeping, i.e. traction device.

To be perfectly honest, it is going to be tough for me to dedicate an hour to PE on a daily basis which is what I was seeing out of some of the other recommendations on programs.

So...what is the best time "bang for the buck". Seems to me that jelqing is predominantly a girth exercise with some, albeit less as a percentage of the growth, length improvement where stretching is almost all length.

The Bathmate seems to hit on those girth improvements quite well where the traction can be worn at night and really hit on the length part of the equation. Sounds like some directional stretching is good edition to any routine as well.

Am I off target here? I am going to likely be starting some TRT and maybe some GH (or at least some growth SARMS) so hopefully that will help with the tissue creation and growth curve.

My goal, in a perfect world, would be like a 9.5" erect length and about 7" is girth. Does that sound unfathomable based on my starting point, ancillary drugs, and what seems to be the historic potentials?

Thank you.
    estor1
    Last edited by estor1; 03-02-2021, 07:52 AM.

Definitely was reading the forum on how to produce more ejaculate as well.

1. Save it...i.e. edging and don't cum for a couple of days
    2. Stay hydrated and get good sleep
    3. Good diet
    4. Supplementation:
      1. Lecithin, non soy version, after every meal (FYI...there is lecithin in protein drinks too for mixing)
      2. Maca - goes in the protein shake
      3. Pygyeum
      4. Zinc - not too much so as to make you anemic
      5. Vitamin C, E, D
      6. Ginger

How is that summary for a so far?

Comment

So...please make gear recommendations as well. I am think the Bathmate extreme and are there good links through here to purchase them?

Comment

Hoping to get some feedback here.

Comment

Go to the beginner section choose a routine , once you have done the groundwork you can think about how to finetune.

Comment

I'm in dire need of a better career or a girlfriend because I think the best thing I can do is pollute this site with spam. Maybe if I read this enough times I will get laid or find a unicorn under a rock.

PS. Viva la Burrito!
            Ultimate Burrito
            Member of the Month Oct 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 03-02-2021, 05:53 PM. Reason: Took out the trash

Comment

Thanks. I am just trying to get maximum yield for time investment was my biggest question. I am less concerned about investing in tools vs. free stuff not netting as much gain for the time.

Wearing a tracking device at night seems like a perfect example of this scenario like wearing the bathmate in the shower as well.

Just want to make sure I am not, pardon the pun, shorting myself on something.

Thank you and I will do some more reading.

Comment

Uh huh look the most important thing is to actually train and avoid injury.

Comment

Be consistent and read what you can
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

PE is not how you imagine...
                    With any method you are gonna use you have to find the COMBO of Intensity+Volume+Frequency that is producing gains FOR YOU.
                    Every dick is different and there are NO RULES in PE.

You may very well start by using an extender+Pump+Jelq and not gain anything and when you abandon everything else and keep only the Jelqing to gain big time.
                    Its all a matter of giving the correct stimulus FOR YOU and then let it heal to grow.

So as Pegasus said...choose a routine thats fits your everyday life and then make tunings from there.

Comment

I can tell from your post you seem a little anxious to get to your goals and while passion is good, that go getter attitude can leave you with a limp dick. Take your time to really read and research and slowly experiment with what works specifically for your body. If you really want to blow some cash in order to save time, buy a MeCoach membership.
                      03/05/2021
                      6.0 NBPEL
                      4.25 MEG

Goal: 7.5 NBPEL x 5.5 EG (Will settle for 7 NBPEL x 5.25 EG)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks for all the good feedback guys. Much appreciated.

Comment

I do extenders for the last ten years and always used those because being trained in academic science, I require peer review for any process used on my only dick. This brought me early on to penis extenders, which I have been doing off/on for about a decade. I have studied this topic a lot and know a few things. My dick has lengthened about an inch and the mushroom has grown a nice amount too. Research shows that penis extenders work, proven by several academic clinical trials. That's the good news. The bad news is, they are really slow. The best I can tell it is at best, about an inch per thousand hours of extending. That's a best case scenario, as I have only gained about an inch and I have several thousand hours cumulative now. Gains came quickly early on but slowed to nothing after about an inch was added and it is still very slow after several thousand hours. However, I found that barebacking with the rubber cord around my glans induced some growth of the glans, which I find very appealing as my glans was normal but not great in size. So rather than adding length and growth I am more about dick-shaping nowadays. At any rate, you are going to need to do about 4 hours per day as a bare minimum to get any real gains. It's a home bound hobby for most men. My dick was never able to employ all-day traction device, and I found that suction cups with sleeves caused blisters. I never tried hanging because again, not enough academic merit there to make me want to do it. (I admit there seems to be ample anecdotal support for it.) Extenders are my only serious method, with supplements consist of vacuum pumping and jelqing. I only have a few hours per day to do PE so it is a minor hobby.
                          rhinoguy
                          Last edited by rhinoguy; 03-12-2021, 09:21 AM.
                          Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                          BPEL: 7.0"
                          May 2014:
                          BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                          Goals:
                          2014: BPEL 8.0"
                          2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like you have a good breath of experience here.

I signed up with ME Coach so hopefully that will speed up my learning curve.

Comment

Working...
                            X