Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girth work: Pump (air or water) before, after or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth work: Pump (air or water) before, after or both?

I have googled this question a lot and there never seems to be any concrete answer to this. So many different opinions, and usually very old threads on different PE forums.

As I am preparing myself to get me a Bathmate this year to expand my girth gains if the manual exercises will not be enough, I always have this question pop up in my mind.

This is what I am thinking:

By pumping post manual girth work, you can manage to pump and expand your penis even further, bigger, due to it already being stretched out by the clamping, jelqing, ullis, squeezing, etc. Finishing with pumping surely would be the best way to get the "ultimate" expansion. After all, girth work is all about expanding your penis to new limits, right? A solid 5-15 min pump after would take my penis to new dimensions. The penis will also start healing in a bigger stated than it would be without any pump.

Then you have the argument that if you pump before your heavy manual girth work, you will be able to again expand your penis further because it is already expanded by the pumping. Correct? Will the expansion be better than if you did the opposite as in point number one? Same? Some can't get a proper "jelq" going on post pumping I've heard.

Then you have the third argument where someone say pump first, then manual work, then finish with a pump again. This might be a good way as well, but might be too much time consuming or/and messy for someone who attempts to keep things a little simple. Or might this be the best of both worlds?

Would like to hear your guys opinion on this, both anecdotal and science based if you will. I know this forum isn't that active anymore, but any input is appreciated anyway
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

The only way to figure out what would work best for you is to test. IMO, you'll get more out of performing your pumping as a finishing movement. This is assuming your EQ for your exercises is top notch.

If your EQ is satisfactory for sexual performance but not as much for strenuous training, then pumping beforehand may work better.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I used to pump a set then jelque and repeat sets of that, worked very well for me.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        The only way to figure out what would work best for you is to test. IMO, you'll get more out of performing your pumping as a finishing movement. This is assuming your EQ for your exercises is top notch.

If your EQ is satisfactory for sexual performance but not as much for strenuous training, then pumping beforehand may work better.
        PE seems quite subjective indeed, so certain things might work better for someone else.

I like what you said about as long as your EQ is already in top notch for exercising, maybe it would be a bit more beneficial doing it as a finisher. Maybe the penis won't expand as much by doing pumping - heavy girth as in compared to the opposite: heavy work then pumping

Comment

Looking at the micro level I would say manual followed by pumping is the best. Lots of reasons, you give some good ones.
          I call it "filling it in" which also means for me to end the exercise with edging trying to maintain size without any other means.
          Both pumping and edging( maintaining 100%+ erection) do fill in prior created expansion(I edge after pumping 1 minute to xx minutes).

In the big picture what counts is not stopping before expansion is gone back to 0. If you train evening and train morning it`s basically one exercise...
          In that sense the actual sequence is not the most important.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            PE seems quite subjective indeed, so certain things might work better for someone else.

I like what you said about as long as your EQ is already in top notch for exercising, maybe it would be a bit more beneficial doing it as a finisher. Maybe the penis won't expand as much by doing pumping - heavy girth as in compared to the opposite: heavy work then pumping
            Pumping is a bit unique in how it affects the penis. Most regimens usually allow the bulk of gains to be seen early on. With pumping, the potential for gains ramps up once one is able to pump for 20-30 minutes straight. From there, a conditioning effect appears to take place which allows for much greater expansion during training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I pump before jelqing/clamping to get that 11/10 EQ, or at least 9. If I have the energy and time, I pump after the manual girth work as well and it's the best. But I am also very conditioned with these exercises and edema is low, even after 1 hour or more of all these combined. But I also edge a lot, before and after everything mostly, and it also helps with low edema, less discoloration and better EQ in general, done with a very light grip of course, at least for me.

Comment

I agree that you can do a lot more with pumping prior if there's no edema. Jelqing after can push back a bit of edema.
                But once you get edema and do something that needs a tight grip like an extender or clamp it always feels detrimental to pump prior.
                Pump Clamp Jelq Edge and repeat..

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                I mostly go through 2-3 repetitions. The first repetition beeing less intense with the aim for progressive healthy expansion.
                Edema and not beeing able to get a usable erection means for me to stop and at most follow up with some very light pumping.
                (Or ICE pumping for the more conditioned who go for several repetions or high intensity. I did go through 2 hours of repetitions one day).
                Insane pro PE mindset 2015 lol. It really pushed the boundaries.. Getting it just right most training days.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I use both.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I like the idea how as long as your penis has been fully expanded, and the expansion has not fully left, you are in the "safe zone" for knowing the expanded effects are taking place. Meaning both pumping pre and post could possibly just as good, and will rather be something of a preference instead

I'd be slightly worried doing a heavy manual work in the morning then pumping at night. Think it would be too much unless I took multiple days off in the week, which could make you lose the lasting expansion one would want to keep if going for girth..

I personally might go for something like: Jelq 20-30 min, stretch 10 min, supra slammers/ullis/clamping 15-20 min, then finish with Bathmate for 15 if I decide to get one

Comment

I tried asking the same question couple weeks ago and seems like there hasn’t been a confirmation on which way is better...

So, now instead of doing 3 sets of jelq, I am trying to do 2 sets first (as I also find it a bit weird to jelq after pump), and leave the 1 set of jelq after pump...

Will see how this goes... or hopefully more people who had gone through this can give some pointers...

Comment

Originally posted by Beary View Post
                        I tried asking the same question couple weeks ago and seems like there hasn’t been a confirmation on which way is better...

So, now instead of doing 3 sets of jelq, I am trying to do 2 sets first (as I also find it a bit weird to jelq after pump), and leave the 1 set of jelq after pump...

Will see how this goes... or hopefully more people who had gone through this can give some pointers...
                        I think it is because no one knows the true answer, or there isn't any true answer.

Your method sounds like a good idea. Jelqing after pumping is def. weird. Not getting the "true" sense of jelqing by doing it

I will be doing pumping as a finisher when the time comes. It just makes the most sense to me personally

Comment

Working...
                        X