Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experimented with this manual stretching exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone experimented with this manual stretching exercise?

1. Grip the head of your penis.
    2. Pull your penis upward, stretching it out for about 10 seconds.
    3. Pull your penis to the left for another 10 seconds, then to the right.
    4. Repeat these steps once or twice a day for about 5 minutes.

Source : https://www.healthline.com/health/me...how-to-stretch

Anyone? Probably 10000s have tried the 5 direction stretch.
    I started out with a variation: I did a 5 minute stretch in each direction, meaning five times in the day I did a stretch. Did not see any gains from just that.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      Anyone? Probably 10000s have tried the 5 direction stretch.
      I started out with a variation: I did a 5 minute stretch in each direction, meaning five times in the day I did a stretch. Did not see any gains from just that.
      So, this doesn't work but the penis extender does even though they are basically the same. Do you think it's just the intensity that separates them? Since with the extender you can stretch for several hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BatmanBegins View Post
        So, this doesn't work but the penis extender does even though they are basically the same. Do you think it's just the intensity that separates them? Since with the extender you can stretch for several hours a day.
        Anyone?

Comment

I'd say that time is what makes a difference. The science says that a 30 minute stretch increases length. I can't even guess where the threshold is, but I'm pretty sure you'd want more than a few minutes.

Comment

A stretch should progress in volume slightly from session to session to force progress. Over time, intensity (force) should be SLOWLY added as well.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X