male enhancement pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• male enhancement pills

does anybody take any of these to assist in the growth process or does it not even matter, is jelging, stretching and kegels enough to gain good results?

The only pills you should take are those noted in the newbie routine. Male Enhancement pills are a HUGE money waste as most if not all of the ingredients in those pills are the ones you find in the vitamins in the newbie routine at a fraction of the price.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I was considering using vigRX plus but when i found out how much they cost i wasn't too sure, at £44 a box/1months supply they're not cheap. Also i don't want to have to rely on them to achieve a quality errection especially not at a young age, it defeats the whole object of PE. I will consider as a last resort when all else fails.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Any sort of male enhancement pills should be kept beyond arms-length. Very very far away. They do not work except MAYBE promote circulation, which you can get other pills at a much cheaper price to do the same thing.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I've got some that are collecting dust in my desk. Complete waste of money IMO.

Comment

I'd avoid them because plenty of folks here have had awesome success without taking any sort of pill.
            Maybe just a multi-vitamin or something like that if you're looking at it from an overall health perspective, but I wouldn't spend too much time on the magic PE pill...

Comment

Hey I gained almost one inch so far without using any damn pill or supplement. If I can do it you can too.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
              X