Please Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!!!

Ok... I used to be into Penis Enlargement exercises and physical working out as well, but I developed a very bad alcohol problem which got me out of my working out routine as well as my dick enlargement exercises...

Here is the thing... I got very fat over the years of drinking myself into oblivion over the years. Now my dick is very small because I built up a lot of fat at the base of my penis and I think that is what gave me this bad jock itch... My dick was never this small before, even before I started stretching and jelquing and everything... My ball sack is shriveled up and itchy and I have this annoying skin crease in the center of my scrotum and it drives me crazy!!! I am almost impotent now and really need some motivational support to dig myself out of this...

Hope somebody can relate to this....

Have you seen a doctor?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hi, I am sorry to hear of your situation. Firstly, If your drinking issue is a problem you should look into a recovery program to manage your addiction. Secondly, realize that you can get yourself out of this but it will not happen overnight. For this reason I would suggest that you do not begin with a time-stamped goal but rather a general goal that can be achieved through a sustainable lifestyle change. I do not know your dietary habits, restrictions or budget but I can tell you this. The best ways to lose weight are through the following- firstly increase your NEAT which is your (non-exercise activity thermogenesis). This can be achieved through walking for leisure or to commute to work (if reasonable) as well as spending more time doing housework that can burn a sufficient amount of calories (think cutting the lawn or cleaning the bathrooms and vacuuming/mopping). You can do this!!! Additionally, food is an even bigger part of the equation. Contrary to popular belief there is no special "diet" that will allow you to get in shape. You should focus on high-protein, nutritent dense foods overall such as eggs, chicken breast, broccoli, salad, fish etc. This being said, CALORIES are the most important part of this equation. If you are overeating in general you will GAIN weight!!!! Therefore, assuming you have a smartphone of any kind go on the App Store and download MyFitnessPal (for iPhone or android) and you can begin tracking food until it becomes a habit. Just be careful, as someone who has been overweight we often vastly underestimate our food intake which is why tracking is key. A quick way to cut calories is to eat-in and cook with minimal oil which can kill your progress. Pick up something like pam or canola spray to coat most things you will be cooking. Finally, so you know how much you need to eat based on your weight and height use this calorie calculator to get your maintenance caloric intake and then subtract 500 calories assuming you increase your exercise to 3-5 days per week (moderate). https://tdeecalculator.net If not you can workout less but also eat less- then subract anywhere from 750-1000. My recomendation though is to lose as much weight as you can while eating as MUCH AS POSSIBLE- hence keep exercising. This sounds like a lot I know, but YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Don't put a time constraint on yourself and before you know it you will see your package again for a re-union! I hope this was helpful. You got YOURSELF into this and ONLY YOU can get yourself out!!!

Best of luck,

TORTOISE

Comment

The good thing in all of this is you're conscious of your situation. Now you need to get on a plan where you begin to turn your life around. Exercise, diet, emotional stress management, and male enhancement can all work together to do this.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X