Penis Enlargement surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enlargement surgery

I came across this doctor while browsing on youtube. It cuts the tie for extension I've seen it before. But he used tissue engineering for thickening. What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UisH4P95RfE&t=55s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3QVOFd_jGw

This forum is against PE surgeries.
    We have read too many failed cases so I would suggest to not even think about doing it.

Comment

Hey Buffalo have you done ANY pe yet?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Hey Buffalo have you done ANY pe yet?
        am thinking of starting as soon as possible. I'm thinking of using an extender instead of manual exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
          This forum is against PE surgeries.
          We have read too many failed cases so I would suggest to not even think about doing it.
          I haven't started PE yet. But if I fail, I will have to undergo surgery, unfortunately. my penis is small and thin

Comment

I'd rather my dick work.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You have been here for months complaining about your size and yet done nothing to start to increase it. I guess you're really not interested at all. Maybe it's better to go get your dick cut up and stop wasting time here.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                You have been here for months complaining about your size and yet done nothing to start to increase it. I guess you're really not interested at all. Maybe it's better to go get your dick cut up and stop wasting time here.
                I have an overweight problem. my penis is too small to be able to do the exercises right now. I'm trying to lose weight. I almost can't even see my penis from my groin fat

Comment

This means that when you lose the fat your dick will be bigger.
                  So this is your 1st step of PE.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                    This means that when you lose the fat your dick will be bigger.
                    So this is your 1st step of PE.
                    yes, but even when I press the ruler as much as possible in erection my height does not exceed 5 inches. 4 inches in thickness. the drooping state is about 2 inches now.

Comment

Lose the weight and start using an extender and see how it goes.

Comment

The following should be of interest: Is Penis Enlargement Surgery Right for You? The Benefits & Dangers
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Buddy U should first focus on getting urself in shape ,start with some keto diet,as a fitness instructor I could tell u that's gonna boost ur confidence more than anything,road is not easy i know ,especially for some1 who was destroying himself on a daily basis with food and what not ,I'd recommend checking thomas de lauers YT channel ,lots of good info ,aswell his success story.
                          Start with that,PE abit in meanwhile just play with it ,and u will see results in a year you can be a different person ,just don't give up ,surgery is not going to cover ur excess weight,or the way u feel ,and your penis ain't going to look bigger ,so work on things u can affect at this stage,small and baby steps ,day by day ,wish u all the luck buddy u can do it

Comment

Working...
                          X