Is my girth OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my girth OK?

I just want to ask an honest question - Is my girth OK?

Pictures below:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...g-sdc10712.jpg
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...g-sdc10715.jpg
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...g-sdc10713.jpg

I just feel as if my girth is quite small and wanted an honest opinion on it? The reason I ask is that I've been working on length a lot recently and just wonder if I should be working on girth also?

Thanks!
    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Small? Are you insane?

Even had a woman squeezed out 10 kids, that thing you're sporting would still satisfy her.

My girth is only 4.1, if that helps you feel any better.

Comment

I'm slightly smaller than you are girth-wise, and you are fine. You fall under the average and probably slightly above average on the girth scale.
      I have pleased many different women before I started PE, and none of them said my girth was inadequate.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Very nice indeed, ReetB!
        I certainly don't think you have any reason to worry AT ALL, or change whatever you're doing.

Comment

Thanks for the responses

I think this is a typical case of "PE-itus" hehe. What I mean by that is that you do PE, you think that you're small, but in actual fact you are larger than you imagine.

Only my base girth has increased slowly from my PE'ing. When I started, my base girth was 5.8 inches and has now jumped to a shade over 6.25 inches. However my mid-shaft and glan girth has not changed.

I'm just doing manual work at the moment - stretching and jelqing. Any thoughts as to how I could target my mid-shaft girth more effectively?

Maybe I should just focus on length to begin with because I'm only 6.5 inches NBPEL which feels small.

Batwoman - Out of interest, do you think length would be better than girth for me?

Picture below (I like the upward curve so I'd not want to lose that).

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...g-sdc10719.jpg

Comment

Reet, only 6.5" NBPEL? Really? You look A LOT bigger than that.

I'm 6.5" w/ 4.7" girth and you look larger than me... by a mile.

Me about 2-3 months ago I believe... I need to take more recent pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...h_IMAG0015.jpg

not trying to 'one up' you... but i must be measuring wrong.... maybe I'm not 6.5" NBPEL???? =/
            Dante311
            Last edited by Dante311; 06-01-2010, 06:49 AM.
            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Dante,

Yep, I'm definitely only 6.5 inches NBPEL. My BPEL is about 6.75 inches or so.

It's funny though, the more I look at the pictures, the bigger I look. I suppose this goes back to a thread I read on here a while ago about really realising the size you are. I always look at myself and feel small, which is one of the reasons I PE. I guess that my size isn't too bad, but I'd love to make it up to 8 inches NBPEL and about 6 inches in girth (haha the famous 8x6 ).

To be honest, I look at your photo and think you look much bigger than me! Maybe it's my curve that makes me feel smaller.....

Comment

You look great to me! Keep PEing if you want to, but stop worrying about your size or shape. It looks wonderful.

Comment

Thanks Batwoman, it's good to hear some reassuring words. That's all that I needed to hear

I will keep PE'ing because I do want to get a bit more length, but I'm not going to worry too much about my girth now. I think 6 inches at the midshaft would be fine and I'd certainly not want any more than that hehe.

Comment

ReetB

Do you not realise how good your girth is?

You are way over average.

Put it this way, asking if that girth is ok is like asking if a Ferrari F430 is a quick car! The answer is hell is it!

I have about 5.25 - 5.5" girth and I have had a couple of complaints in the past about soreness so I wouldn't go too mad with girth if I were you!

At your base girth you are already 1/4" over my ultimate PE goal!

Be proud of what you have!

7by5
                    BPEL: 7.3/7.4"
                    EG: 5.25 - 5.5"

Midway target
                    BPEL: 8.3/8.4"
                    EG: 5.5 - 5.75"

TARGET BPEL: 9.3/9.4"
                    TARGET NBPEL: 9"
                    TARGET EG: 5.75 - 6.25"

Comment

To be fair 7by5, I don't think I do realise how good my girth is. In fact, it wasn't until people started responding saying "don't worry about it, it's fine" that I realised that actually, it is pretty good.

I think the thing that throws it for me though is the fact that my base girth is pretty fat, but my mid-shaft and glan girth is quite a bit thinner. I'm sure that if I was the same size all the way up (in other words, my midshaft and glan girth was closer to 6 inches), then I think I'd feel a lot better about it.

I have had some girls say to me in the past "oooh you've got a fat one" , but I always thought they were just trying to be nice. Perhaps I do have a "fat one" hehe

Comment

I'd kill to even achieve your girth ReetB!

My starting girth goal is 5" (approx 12.5 cm) and you are sporting a great thickness! I wouldn't worry at all in all honesty, maybe it's your curve/length you think you look smaller than you think, but it is huge, also my startin length goal is 15cm (6")..go figure =p.
                        "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
                        Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
                        6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Good stats.

Comment

I'm around 5 in girth, and I know that I would be quite happy to reach where you are through P.E. , so be happy bro
                            Measurements

NBPEL - 6.5 Inches ( Measured From Above)
                            EG - 5.2 Inches

Goals

EL - 19cm / 7.5 Inches
                            EG - 5.6 Inches

Comment

It's perfect, especially with the upward curve. Batwoman has described it as "wonderful." I also am smaller by almost an inch at mid-shaft compared to my base girth. And it's the base girth that gives women that "full" feeling. Be happy with it! Be proud!

Comment

Working...
                              X