Any tips on isolating the stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips on isolating the stretch?

I wanted to see if anyone had tips on isolating your manual stretches to ensure as little outside skin as possible...Im referring to the skin around your balls or scrotum...Also, do any of you use a lube like coconut oil when stretching...It seems like if I do some stretching with jelqing the lube seems to make the stretch better...could just be more the jelq warm-up than the lube..

You can hold the skin at the base of your dick while stretching to keep that skin from stretching. Doing that could mean the skin on your dick will need to stretch more to get a good stretch on the internal tissues, depending on how much skin you have.

Could be the jelqs or it could be the lube hydrating your skin, making it more elastic/stretchable? Careful with stretching while you are lubed. Don't want your grip to slip and end up pulling your glans.

Comment

Make sure to pull back any excess skin away from the glans before setting your grip (behind the glans).
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Alwaysbbetter View Post
        I wanted to see if anyone had tips on isolating your manual stretches to ensure as little outside skin as possible...Im referring to the skin around your balls or scrotum...Also, do any of you use a lube like coconut oil when stretching...It seems like if I do some stretching with jelqing the lube seems to make the stretch better...could just be more the jelq warm-up than the lube..
        Put a cock ring around your balls
        6/21

Bpel 8.125
        Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
        Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

Not sure if this helps in this situation but when I jelq I sit on the edge of my couch or chair but clamp my balls under between the edge and my butt, that way my skin stays back.
          Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Working...
          X