Has anyone used strap extender here? Have a couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used strap extender here? Have a couple of questions

Glans going cold after 5 min, how to extend as a newbie for an hour if that happens that fast? How much can I push the screws and raise the tension, what kind of feeling to expect and how to know if it's done right? My penis just falls down every time while extending and every time I lift it up to sit straight it falls again and all of this happens with a slight sharp pain in my penis..

You might consider a month or two of "very gentle extending" to allow your penis time to get used to/acclimate, being extended.

Low amount of 'pull' force, gently fastening, so to speak. Increase slowly over time, so you can adapt. Meanwhile keep doing your research/homework, so you can plan your advances.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey thanks man!

What did you mean by this precisely cause I don't get it how it's supposed to work/feel especially slow/moderate/hard tension..

thanks

Comment

I don't know what features your extender has, or what instructions you are following. You just want to have it on, only pulling a slight amount on your penis; gently.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          I don't know what features your extender has, or what instructions you are following. You just want to have it on, only pulling a slight amount on your penis; gently.
          Hello Dangler, I'm having Leluv's extender. I'm looking for guidance how to incorporate it in my routine where I'm currently hanging only

Comment

According to the LeLuv instructions you should tighten the (increase tension) by turning the knurled knobs until you feel slight discomfort.

I would not do extending and hanging close to each other. Perhaps one at night and one in the morning.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X