Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fluid build up just below the glans(The donut effect)!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluid build up just below the glans(The donut effect)!!!!!!!

I experienced the donut effect after my workout yesterday so today while doing my sessions i had a long warm up and it seems to have neutralized the fluid build up.I had a good session today with my end goal of BPEL 7.5"x EG 5.5" in mind.I am going to reach that goal and celebrate over my success.I know it's going to take some time but when it comes to my dick i am all go like a missile locked on to a target.

bump

Comment

sometimes I get very minor fluid buildup after too much erect jelqing with too high of pressure from my grip.
      Nowhere near like a donut from overpumping though.
      5/12/10: BPEL = 7-7/8" Nbpel = 7-1/16" Base girth = 6-7/8" (pulling all loose skin out of way) Mid girth = 6-3/16" Under head girth = 5-15/16"
      Swoll Post workout: bpel = 7-7/8", bg = 7-1/16", mg = 6-5/8", uhg = 6-5/16"
      GOAL: bpel = 9", Nbpel = 8-1/4", BG = 8", MG = 7-5/8", UHG = 7-1/8"

Comment

I've gotten something that looks like a large vein or something of the sorts below my glans from clamping. Always thought it was a vein rather than a fluid build-up, but either way it disappears relatively quickly.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I've gone a bit too heavy with the jelqs on a couple of occasions now and got a donut effect ... although, primarily on one side, not the full way around.

But before the day is out it has dissipated and I've been right to go by the next day.

It's an interesting indicator though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
            I've gone a bit too heavy with the jelqs on a couple of occasions now and got a donut effect ... although, primarily on one side, not the full way around.

But before the day is out it has dissipated and I've been right to go by the next day.

It's an interesting indicator though.
            My fluid build up is all the way round .... I've found that a good heat up sloves the problem ....

Comment

The foreskin becomes tight and i can't pull it back without some discomfort.
              Last edited by EQKing; 06-04-2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I'm getting the fluid build up on one side after i jelq. I'm doing 125 per session. I've loosened up my grip, but i'm still getting it. It does go away after a few hours or so, but im wondering if this is a negative, posistive or a nuetral pi?

Comment

Originally posted by martint View Post
                  I'm getting the fluid build up on one side after i jelq. I'm doing 125 per session. I've loosened up my grip, but i'm still getting it. It does go away after a few hours or so, but im wondering if this is a negative, posistive or a nuetral pi?

I can't see it being a positive PI, but I am not sure. I am curious why the fluid builds up in the first place. And why on only one side? Is this painful?

Does anyone out there know why this happens?

MD
                  Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
                    I can't see it being a positive PI, but I am not sure. I am curious why the fluid builds up in the first place. And why on only one side? Is this painful?

Does anyone out there know why this happens?

MD
                    It's not painful, It just swells slightly near the glans on the left side.

Comment

Originally posted by martint View Post
                      It's not painful, It just swells slightly near the glans on the left side.
                      Are you sure it's just fluid?

Comment

Originally posted by robertocanza View Post
                        Are you sure it's just fluid?
                        I don't know, does anyone have any ideas?

Comment

I am trying to understand the Donut Effect problem. If you know the answer, please share!

1. What causes the donut effect?
                          2. Is the fluid blood, excess water, a glandular/lymph node discard, or something else?
                          3. Why would it happen only on the left side of the gland?
                          3. Why does it come back?
                          4. HOW TO TREAT IT.

Thanks

MD
                          Mc Dong

Comment

Working...
                          X