X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A suggestion for a better forum

A suggestion for a better forum

I am here for around 3 years.
    I am almost everyday on the forum and watching the threads/posts and I am an active poster because I really like this place and I d really like it to be a BETTER place.
    In the beginning I was here to learn and now I am here to help others.
    I have also read almost every interesting thread on the “other” big forum but I post there very rare.

What makes me sad is that I see so many non gainers(among some gainers that are the minority) and injured guys.

I really think that OUR good forum should CHANGE once and for all the programs templates on all the methods and also make aware even more of the Pelvic Floor function and the injuries of it and how to prevent it.

I was a non gainer in length for years…because I was following these templates.
    Its only when I did a huge study of what the most genuine gainers were doing that I started gaining. And unfortunately these posts were scattered all over the place.
    I was a PF injured guy ( still sometimes getting tension and trying to get rid of it) because the PF thing was never HIGHLITED.
    I could have easily avoid this injury by having someone telling me " hey! add Rks to your program".

ALL I really want is to protect the new guys ( and even the old ones) by :
    1. Making gains
    2. Avoid dick and PF injuries

The 12h of extending , the 2 hours of hanging , the 1h of pumping , the use of an ADS all day long , the use of big intensities in general BULL SHITS have to stop eventually because we are gonna have more and more injured guys and without gains like we already do.

The prevention of injuring the PF like NOT stretching upwards(because you are also pulling your PF massively... and this how I got injured...but as you see almost no one in here know this and I know you are scratching your head right now) , not kegeling especially when stretching , the need to have the Rks and PF stretching in any PE program , the rest days ETC have to be highlighted.

People should understand the importance of the REASON of following the good Pis… because I can tell you for sure they haven t.
    They think that there is no problem to have bad Pis from overtraining for a big period because they are gonna gain in this period and then they will ease their programs after it and the EQ will come back and they are gonna have a bigger dick anyway.
    They don t understand that the BAD Pis are happening from the creation of STIFFER-LESS STRETCHABLE tissues and when the blood is entering in the dick… it can t expand it fully…. So this creates the loss of EQ.
    IF they had this knowledge (which has never been mentioned before and I know that you are once again scratching your head right now)they would immediately understand that in PE we are trying to make out tissues softer-more stretchable and by this way the MFSL are happening and the EL gains are following and when the tissues are stretchier then the EQ is on the roof.
    They think that having Good Pis is just for the pussies that are afraid the hard training.
    Not to mention the bad Pis due to PF overtension.

There is so much misinformation in these forums that the new guys are being measleaded and they are ending up with no gains and injuries because the MOTO of the more you do the more you gain is still present when we live in the 2021 and we see that the people that are doing a logical amount of PE are the the gainers and the most important they are boosting their dicks health instead of harming it.

You see I am only 1 guy that is trying to fix this… BUT my voice can not be heard because the so many years templates have never changed.
    So the 1st thing that a new guy is reading in these forums are the BS templates and this si what he is following.
    I really hate to be posting on threads with no gains that they are taking the more is more approach and saying “ Well ! I Told you so !”

Well I did my part by creating this thread… Now if WE want to evolve into OPTIMAL-PRODUCTIVE-SAFE PE …. Then my voice should be spread from others and try to correct the madness.
    Then we will all have bigger and healthier dicks.

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
    A suggestion for a better forum

BAD Pis are happening from the creation of STIFFER-LESS STRETCHABLE tissues and when the blood is entering in the dick… it can t expand it fully…. So this creates the loss of EQ.

They think that having Good Pis is just for the pussies that are afraid the hard training.

Not to mention the bad Pis due to PF overtension.

There is so much misinformation in these forums that the new guys are being measleaded and they are ending up with no gains and injuries because the MOTO of the more you do the more you gain is still present when we live in the 2021 and we see that the people that are doing a logical amount of PE are the the gainers and the most important they are boosting their dicks health instead of harming it.
    Of course, you and I disagree on some of the mechanics of gains and the correct words to describe those mechanics, but I agree with the majority of what you're saying. Especially in the US, and even more especially among bodybuilders and people who are generally obsessed with working out, more volume is almost always better ... until you can't lift for 2 months because you've f-ed yourself up.

I think I have shown that high volumes are not necessarily bad, but I have a background in being able to design effective progressive overload programs and building recovery into such programs ... and I'm just one guy ... everyone's mileage varies.

You see I am only 1 guy that is trying to fix this… BUT my voice can not be heard because the so many years templates have never changed.

Well I did my part by creating this thread… Now if WE want to evolve into OPTIMAL-PRODUCTIVE-SAFE PE …. Then my voice should be spread from others and try to correct the madness.
    Then we will all have bigger and healthier dicks.
    So, use this thread to point out specific problems you see with specific templates, and point out the gems that you've used to change your program for the positive, and perhaps we can work together as a community to improve the information we are presenting to members.
    madyogi
    Member of the Month April 2020
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by madyogi; 04-21-2021, 02:51 PM.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

You have a good point on the issue of some members not properly taking precautions, but there are already numerous safeguards put into place to help members navigate the site- from the procedures they need to go through just to become members to the numerous references to START HERE! and Please Read First types of links.

The fundamental mistake many make is in equating too closely male enhancement training with other forms of physical training. To be clear: For male enhancement training, the exercises, reps, etc. are all INCIDENTAL to gains. The quality which should be sought above all else if quality tissue stretch, which is secondary to all other aspects except safety.

If you can think of further ways to refine this process please let us know. This can include links to direct threads you think would be beneficial to members.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Many other forums delete injury posts and what they consider negative members.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          The fundamental mistake many make is in equating too closely male enhancement training with other forms of physical training. To be clear: For male enhancement training, the exercises, reps, etc. are all INCIDENTAL to gains. The quality which should be sought above all else if quality tissue stretch, which is secondary to all other aspects except safety.
          This is spot on, and can't be re-iterated enough. Too many members want to apply skeletal muscle adaptation principles to the tissues of the penis, and that's just nonsense. Also, the quality of the tissue stretch/manipulation in PE is critical. For me, I'm lucky that I have had a knack for massage since I was very young, which is to say I have an intuitive sense for how to safely manipulate tissues, and I've also spent years cultivating that intuition. It's not something you can just power through and expect to get good results.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

What suggestions do you have for making the forum better, OP? I didn't read anything specific in your post to improve it.

Comment

The suggestions are all over the place in my last threads and posts.
              This thread was made to see if there is any mood of updating the forum or not with correct advices and guidance
              TeoDeles
              Member of the Month July 2018
              Last edited by TeoDeles; 04-21-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

The suggestions are all over the place in my last threads and posts.
                This thread was made to see if there is any mood of updating the forum or not with correct advices and guidance
                I am open to updating some things (assuming other mods/senior members are on board), but saying "suggestions are all over the place ..." is not helpful. If you have a specific issue with a specific template, post that here, and we can discuss it on its merits.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

This is a topic, in my honest opinion, that has no place in the open forums.

If anyone ever feels as if they have a genuinely great idea, the proper way to handle it would be to
                  go Through the proper steps. Why not PM a Moderator or an Administrator and suggest your ideas.....do you have any corrections?

This thread will evolve into a bash thread one way or another.

There is more than enough info here to inform people of the risk and of the reward. What is change I a forum, reorganize threads, sticky every thread of an injury, where would that end.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

All of the methods templates are not productive and a way of an injury....We see it all over the place.
                    So they have to be permanently removed.This is the 1st step on updating our forum.

My suggestions are in my latest threads named
                    The true mechanics of growth
                    Extending for optimal gains
                    Tensed pf explained
                    TeoDeles
                    Member of the Month July 2018
                    Last edited by TeoDeles; 04-22-2021, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Would you like to write an article ?

Comment

Yes I am thinking about it.

Comment

All that I'm inferring from your suggestion is that you want the forum to consist only of advice that aligns with your personal opinions. Or perhaps that aligns with some collective of opinions. If I'm right about that, it doesn't sound better to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                            All that I'm inferring from your suggestion is that you want the forum to consist only of advice that aligns with your personal opinions. Or perhaps that aligns with some collective of opinions. If I'm right about that, it doesn't sound better to me.
                            yeah...whatever...

Comment

If PF injuries are a concern, consider checking out my log and recovery protocols. At this point, I think all PErs should do a pelvic floor stretching routine, along with some massage work. Nothing too intense, just a simple 10 minute routine should do the job. It was crazy how much tightness and tenderness I had in my PF and the surrounding muscles. I doubt there's any studies behind this, but it's possible reducing tightness could help with growth, and I'm 99% sure very tight muscles increase your chance of injury.
                              8x5Goalzz
                              Last edited by 8x5Goalzz; 04-22-2021, 11:13 AM.
                              Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
                              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Working...
                              X