Anyone clamping these days? Just ordered a Clamp Cuff Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone clamping these days? Just ordered a Clamp Cuff Pro

Haven't seen many clamping threads lately - has clamping lost it popularity in PE these days?

Just ordered a Cable Cuff Pro because I am planning to start clamping for girth. I clamped a little bit in my earlier days, but had no gains really.

Not satisfied with my jelqing and manual girth routines today. I do heavy Ulis as well as Supra Slammers. I consider myself advanced and can work with heavy manual work with 80-100% erection range and recover fine. I did 1 month of heavy girth work every day without any negative PIs as an experiment. I can't seem to get past 5-5.1" in girth MEG and I seem to be a long way from 6" MEG. I am considering getting a BM again to use as a finisher, but I am waiting until after summer.

Anyone clamping these days? What are your thoughts and experiences?

Here's a short quick guide on clamping:

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
    This was written by Marty 5379 at BetterMan.

Clamping: An Introduction
    For anyone who wants to add girth to their penis, clamping is one of the more effective advance methods. Let me emphasize advance. This is not a method of penis enlargement that should be engaged in by newbies or by those who have a penis that is not accustomed to methods that enlarge, engorge, and/or expand the shaft and head of the penis. If you fall within either of these categories I would urge you not to engage in the methods described in this post.

When a person clamps, he literally forces more blood into the areas of the shaft and head above the clamp, more blood than is naturally pumped into the shaft during an erection. The end result is that the extra blood expands the penis tissue beyond its normal expanded size when one becomes naturally erect. In other words, you are making your penis larger than it was meant to be. This alone should cause you to realize how dangerous clamping can be if not performed cautiously and with constant assessment. Clamping might be compared to pumping air into a tire. If the normal tire pressure is 30 psi and you pump 60 psi into the tire, what could happen? Of course, the tire could burst. The same dangers can be found in clamping. Many of us have burst blood vessels when clamping. Some have experienced circulatory problems when they damaged the vessels that carry blood into and out of the penis. This is not a method of penis enlargement to be taken lightly. It is risky.

I’m going to lay out the basics of clamping in this post. However, I urge you to study all material related to this method of penis enlargement. The finer points of this method vary among practitioners, but most agree on the generalities. Point being that you should not be satisfied with what I will say about clamping. I am no expert, just a member who is experienced with the method.

To understand the mechanics of clamping and what takes place when a clamp is applied to the base of the penis shaft, work yourself to about a 75% erection. With your palm facing down, wrap your index and thumb around the base of your penis (forming the OK sign) and squeeze. You should see your shaft expand. If not, rotate the grip slightly and squeeze. Continue until you find that sweet spot that seems to force blood upward and cause the shaft and head to expand. The sweet spot cuts off back flow – it does not allow blood to leave the penis. It is trapped.

What you have done with your hands is what we sometimes refer to as a squeeze or a Uli. You have mimicked what takes place when clamping. By naturally becoming erect (75%) you engorged the shaft with blood. With your hand you squeezed the shaft (making it narrower in that area) and forced the blood in the area under your grip to move upward. When the blood moved up the shaft the shaft accommodated the extra blood by expanding. Of course, this is exactly what takes place as we become erect. Our flaccid penis fills with blood and begins to expand. The amount of expansion is determined by the amount of blood the body is able to pump into the shaft. When you squeezed the shaft you then forced additional blood (above normal) into the shaft making it wider than normal.

The above expansion of the shaft beyond its normal width is the idea behind clamping and squeezes. It is believed and has been proven that if one expands the penis beyond its normal width (girth) for a period of time, then the penis stretches/grows/adapts. The end result is larger chambers that fill with blood. If you have larger chambers and more blood in your penis, then you have a larger penis. And you can’t forget the head. The head of the penis is also taken beyond its normal size. Thus over time the head of your penis will expand to a larger size.

Hopefully you understand by now the dangers of clamping (often referred to as a Uli), the process, what takes place inside, and the end result. Now lets look at a general overview of expansion using a clamp.

MATERIAL LIST: Cable Clamp (red or orange). Wrist Band (sweat band). Heat.

PREPARE THE CLAMP: Most of us use cable clamps. The first thing you want to do is wrap the arms of the clamp with some type of protective material that will serve as a cushion from the edges of the clamp. I use theraband, but other materials work just as well.

WARM-UP: I use an electric heating pad to warm up the penis. Use whatever method of warmth that you are accustomed to. The point is to warm the penis for several minutes.

DRY JELQ: I have found that warm up not only includes heat, but warming the shaft for expansion. You are stretching the shaft, with less pressure, in the ways it will be stretched with clamping. I do about 25 dry jelqs at the base.

PARTIAL ERECTION: For me, about a 75-85% erection is optimum. Too much erection and you will not achieve maximum (if any) expansion. Too little erection and you get the same result. You have to experiment with how much erection you need to perform this routine. Later I will give you some signs to look for that will indicate maximum expansion.

WRIST BAND: With the partial erection I slide the wrist band over my penis down to the base. I pull my shaft through the wrist band to ensure it is as far down as possible.

INSTALL THE CLAMP: With the wrist band on the shaft, I then take the cable clamp and very loosely clamp it at the base. Do not clamp more than a couple of clicks. If clamped too tight, blood cannot be pumped into the penis. Since the cable clamp is hinged on one end, it does not make a perfect circle. Instead, it forms an oval. Such a shape produces uneven pressures on the shaft. Therefore, where you place the hinged end in relation to your shaft is something you will learn through experimentation. For me, the hinged end can be placed at two, ten, four, or eight o’clock. The point is that you have to place the clamp so that the applied pressures cut off the back flow of blood into your body. In other words, the clamp will trap the blood in the penis so that it cannot escape.

PULL OUT THE PENIS: With the clamp loosely installed, I once again pull my penis out while at the same time pushing down on the clamp with the other hand. I want the clamp at the base. Hold the clamp at the base.

OBTAIN AN ERECTION: By now you have lost the 75% erection, but this is good. Too much erection is counterproductive to initiating clamping. While holding the clamp against the base, I use the other hand to stimulate the penis to an erection.

TIGHTEN THE CLAMP: As I begin to obtain an erection I am kegeling the entire time. You must kegel! This is what pumps the blood into the shaft. As the penis becomes erect, click the cable clamp tighter. This is a progressive step – one click at a time. The more erect I get, the tighter the clamp until it will close no further. When you reach this point you now have a full erection with the clamp as tight as it will go. Continue to kegel periodically while clamped.

POSITIVE SIGNS: Once you find the sweet spot on your shaft that allows you to cut off the blood flow back into the body, you will see signs of a positive workout. Of course, one of these signs is a shaft that is expanded beyond its normal size. Your penis will also look meaner – veins, ridges, chambers all well defined and prominent. The head of the penis will also swell. At maximum expansion you will notice small bumps appearing on the head of the penis. After a few minutes the bumps will disappear and the head will become shinny. After a while the shaft will darken a bit as the blood loses its oxygen. Remember to kegel throughout your clamp session in order to maintain the erection.

NEGATIVE SIGNS: Pain. Cold shaft. Busted blood vessels. Blood. Uneven expansion. Uneven expansion is usually noticed after progress is made. This problem can be addressed by not clamping at the same angle each time. Rotate the clamp around. Put the hinged end at different places. Remember: The clamp is oval, not round. Thus uneven pressures are applied. Even out the growth by rotating the position of the clamp periodically and spreading the pressures.

HOW LONG: I remain clamped for no more than 10 – 12 minutes. On average I will do three 10 – 12 minutes sessions. Now this is for a well-seasoned penis. In the beginning I would do a lot less until your penis becomes accustomed to the routine. I have also found that rest days are important with girth work. Ideally I would do two days on, one day off.

WARM DOWN: After the time is up, remove the clamp and massage the penis. Specifically massage in the area where the clamp was attached. After a short massage I like to obtain a partial erection and then perform some dry or wet jelqs in order to fill the penis with fresh blood. Next I apply heat.

By no means is this meant to be an all inclusive post discussing clamping. It’s more of an introduction. Clamping is not easy. It requires patience and note taking. The patience is required in finding the sweet spot on your shaft that can be (and must be) clamped in order to stop blood from leaving the penis. You must trap the blood in the penis and then force it forward with the squeezing of the shaft using the clamp.

Let me emphasize again that this is not an exercise or method of penis enlargement that should be attempted by just anyone. It is dangerous, but also safe when performed by the informed and cautious man.

Much more detailed information is scattered throughout Betterman dealing with clamping and even more extreme methods of clamping using two clamps. Use the search button and get more informed about this productive method of expanding penis girth.
    I am looking to modify my routine into something like this:

Warm up
    Wet jelq 50-75% 20 min
    Manual stretching 15-20 min
    Clamp sets, 2-3 sets, starting lightly
    Ending with 5-10 wet jelq again
    Warm down shower

I would....assume that clamping is basically replacing Ulis and the heavy manual girth exercises available. I would be tempted to edge a little bit afterwards, but fear that might be too much.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

I am basically doing what you describe 2-4 times a week, except I tend to do manual stretching prior to jelqing. My routine is almost always warm-up (sometimes) > manual stretching > wet jelqing > clamped edging > edging > warm-down (sometimes).

Time is the indicator as to whether or not I warm up and/or warm down. It is also the indicator as to how much stretching/jelqing/clamping I do in any one workout.

As for results, I haven't officially measured girth in a long time. At 7.875" BPEL and 5.5" MEG as official measurements, I'm pretty satisfied, so EQ is more of a concern to me than growth at this point. Of course, 8x6 would be an ultimate goal. These days, I focus more on the clamped edging sessions, because I'm more interested in girth expansion than length, and the clamped edging is honestly the most pleasurable part of PE for me at the moment.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
      I am basically doing what you describe 2-4 times a week, except I tend to do manual stretching prior to jelqing. My routine is almost always warm-up (sometimes) > manual stretching > wet jelqing > clamped edging > edging > warm-down (sometimes).

Time is the indicator as to whether or not I warm up and/or warm down. It is also the indicator as to how much stretching/jelqing/clamping I do in any one workout.

As for results, I haven't officially measured girth in a long time. At 7.875" BPEL and 5.5" MEG as official measurements, I'm pretty satisfied, so EQ is more of a concern to me than growth at this point. Of course, 8x6 would be an ultimate goal. These days, I focus more on the clamped edging sessions, because I'm more interested in girth expansion than length, and the clamped edging is honestly the most pleasurable part of PE for me at the moment.

I've modified some Cable Cuff Pro Clamps to offer more surface engagement. I made these modification on my C.N.C. mill and not with a pistol drill. Everything has to line up perfectly in order for a double or triple wide to operate as one integral unit. On the triple wide I needed to manufacture a little bar and glue on in order for the three arms to function as one.
      I'm looking for a dedicated PE enthusiast to test and review. Contact me via PM if interested and I'll define my requirements.

IMG_4164.jpg
      Clamp mod.jpg
      IMG_4169.jpg
      IMG_4168.jpg
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        I'm looking for a dedicated PE enthusiast to test and review. Contact me via PM if interested and I'll define my requirements.
        PM'ed. Sounds interesting. Thanks for your work, Marlon!

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post

So you are not doing normal clamping, but rather edging WHILE clamping? I had not considered doing clamped edging, I thought about doing edging after taking off the clamp.

You have a half inch gain in MEG in under a year, very impressive. Did clamping do most of that?

I am one of the hard gainers when it comes to girth. It just seems like manual heavy PE will not do it for me

Comment

Clamping was very effective for me, I'm not sure how much girth was attributed to it but remember it gave me some breakthroughs. I did the girth buster routine described in my signature link. I found adding extra rest days in between sessions worked best.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              Clamping was very effective for me, I'm not sure how much girth was attributed to it but remember it gave me some breakthroughs. I did the girth buster routine described in my signature link. I found adding extra rest days in between sessions worked best.
              You have some insane gains as well.

I always tell myself that if I manage to reach 8x6, I'd be happy and only use PE as a maintenance tool.

You write that you clamp for 15-20 mins, so only 1 set? I don't think I would dare clamping for more than 10 mins. I will start with 5 Min sets I think.

Why did you stop clamping? If you did stop that is.

I am thinking of doing a 1 day on 1 day off from now on. I will get enough rest no matter what as well as PE will not consume my life as much as if I did 2 on 1 off for example, or 5 on 2 off, etc.

As for a ring, I only wear a silicone one that sits a little bit tight, post workout until I go to bed. Then I take it off. Using a ring all day outside, etc. seems a bit too much for me. Wearing it post workout makes sense
              EraStyle
              Last edited by EraStyle; 04-28-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Seems to work the best of anything for girth. Everyone who has gained an inch or more in girth has done a lot of clamping. Although seems to be the riskiest PE. I've heard horror stories of guys dicks never working again

Comment

Originally posted by SoonG0dD1ck View Post
                  Seems to work the best of anything for girth. Everyone who has gained an inch or more in girth has done a lot of clamping. Although seems to be the riskiest PE. I've heard horror stories of guys dicks never working again
                  A lot of things to consider, off the top of my head:

- You have to be very advanced and conditioned
                  - You have to start very slow with only a few minutes per set, if not, just 1 minute
                  - You don't need to clamp at 100%, you can manage with 70-80% it would seem because you still get a huge expansion (not sure about the science on if 70-80% or 100% is the best for gains)
                  - Pay attention to negative and positive PIs
                  - Do not clamp every day if you are new to it
                  - Stop clamping if you feel any sort of unusual sensation as well as if your penis gets cold (or loosen the clamp up)
                  - Jelqing both prior and after should minimize risk

If you can manage to do all of the most advanced manual girth exercises and recover fine, I don't see how you are not conditioned enough for clamping.

Comment

I warm up, bundle stretch, edge, pump, jelq and clamp usually 4 times a week and I believe the combo for 1 hr works great, specially clamp after light pump (bathmate or Paloqueth electric pump). I have some pictures in my album oof pump and double clamp.

The expansion from bathmate and then clamp is great. I like clamp edging but no need to click very hard and moderate pressure gives better expansion. Also wear a sleeve or some soft material underneath the clamp and use some heat like heating pad the whole time for better expansion.
                    Started 7/15/2017
                    Starting Stats:
                    BPEL 14 cm
                    TEG 10.4
                    MEG 11.4
                    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                    BPEL 17 CM
                    TEG 11.7
                    MEG 12.7 CM
                    BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                      I warm up, bundle stretch, edge, pump, jelq and clamp usually 4 times a week and I believe the combo for 1 hr works great, specially clamp after light pump (bathmate or Paloqueth electric pump). I have some pictures in my album oof pump and double clamp.

The expansion from bathmate and then clamp is great. I like clamp edging but no need to click very hard and moderate pressure gives better expansion. Also wear a sleeve or some soft material underneath the clamp and use some heat like heating pad the whole time for better expansion.
                      Have you gotten gains specifically from the routine you just mentioned?

I plan on getting a BM pump later, if clamping won't work... But honestly. Pumping then clamping seems like a lot. I would imagine maybe doing 1 day clamp 1 day pump for example at the end of a workout

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                        Have you gotten gains specifically from the routine you just mentioned?

I plan on getting a BM pump later, if clamping won't work... But honestly. Pumping then clamping seems like a lot. I would imagine maybe doing 1 day clamp 1 day pump for example at the end of a workout
                        I am well conditioned and usually get zero edema at the end. Past three weeks, I have done this routine 5 straight days and weekend off (after 10 day break before that). Somedays, I use Paloqueth electric pump and do 2 sets of 10 and then one set of clamp, other days I do 2 sets of clamps for total of 20 min and use bathmate in between sets ( only 3-4 min each set with soft cockring). The bathmate is just like A warm up device to stretch and expand. Other days I do 30 min clamp (3 sets of 10) and few minute s of bathmate on between. Edge before and after is always done as well and all of clamping is wi the edging with reverse legal and IC Muscle exercise.

I can’t say exactly how much I gained from This but overall I have gained 1.2 inch length (5.5 to 6.7 bpel) and 0.55 inch in girth (teg 4.1 to 4.7, meg 4.5 to 5.05, beg 4.8 to 5.5 inch). Mos rod these gains were the first 4 months (almost 85% of it) and the past 3.5 years, I have gained only 0.3 inch length and 0.15 inch girth. Few years that I just stretched and pumped regularly, no more Gains but pay 2 years have gained little as mentioned but lots of effort. I love it and even if I gain 0.1 inch every two years it is Great.
                        Started 7/15/2017
                        Starting Stats:
                        BPEL 14 cm
                        TEG 10.4
                        MEG 11.4
                        BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                        BPEL 17 CM
                        TEG 11.7
                        MEG 12.7 CM
                        BEG 13.7

Comment

I clamped for a full year with a success of 5.5 meg result. That full year ended in march 23 2021.. The routine that i did was a modified version of Tntjockey's thunderplace routine.

I returned to clamping for a third run but took it slow..

The current routine that I do is:

2 to 5 minutes warmup using hot water and dipping my penis in a cup.

Bathmate for 12 minutes.

Clamping once for 15 minutes while doing some squeezes to it at, I think i do 4 to 5 squeezes, exactly like Ulis but its on top of the clamp which is at base.
                          First run In 2012:

Questionable: 6.5 BPEL, EL 5.7, EG 5, last recorded: 7.3 BPEL, EL 6.69, EG 5.5

Second run: 7.4-7.5~ BPEL, EG 5.25

Now: 7.6 BPEL, EG 5.82

Goal: EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                            I am well conditioned and usually get zero edema at the end. Past three weeks, I have done this routine 5 straight days and weekend off (after 10 day break before that). Somedays, I use Paloqueth electric pump and do 2 sets of 10 and then one set of clamp, other days I do 2 sets of clamps for total of 20 min and use bathmate in between sets ( only 3-4 min each set with soft cockring). The bathmate is just like A warm up device to stretch and expand. Other days I do 30 min clamp (3 sets of 10) and few minute s of bathmate on between. Edge before and after is always done as well and all of clamping is wi the edging with reverse legal and IC Muscle exercise.

I can’t say exactly how much I gained from This but overall I have gained 1.2 inch length (5.5 to 6.7 bpel) and 0.55 inch in girth (teg 4.1 to 4.7, meg 4.5 to 5.05, beg 4.8 to 5.5 inch). Mos rod these gains were the first 4 months (almost 85% of it) and the past 3.5 years, I have gained only 0.3 inch length and 0.15 inch girth. Few years that I just stretched and pumped regularly, no more Gains but pay 2 years have gained little as mentioned but lots of effort. I love it and even if I gain 0.1 inch every two years it is Great.

For some reason, most if not all the gains of clamping start at the first 5 months than they become slow but steady, then i guess it stops.. So you need to break the Plateau. Either by uping the pressure big time or taking a long long break, I tried uping the pressure but i guess it didn't work and was taking long time (clamping seasons takes from me at least 2 hours per day)

Now, am so happy that i shove only an hour and 15 minutes and most of it is clamp placement lol
                            First run In 2012:

Questionable: 6.5 BPEL, EL 5.7, EG 5, last recorded: 7.3 BPEL, EL 6.69, EG 5.5

Second run: 7.4-7.5~ BPEL, EG 5.25

Now: 7.6 BPEL, EG 5.82

Goal: EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                              You have a half inch gain in MEG in under a year, very impressive. Did clamping do most of that?
                              Hard to say if clamping did most of that. What I will say is that clamped edging is the most pleasurable part of PE for me now that I'm fully conditioned. It also has done wonders for my stamina and EQ. My wife and I have had to "figure some things out" now that I can go much longer than she can. I'm hoping she'll actually pick up her vaginal weights and do her own workouts this summer when stress is not so high (she's a teacher, so this school year has been particularly rough). We're also trying to get her to become multi-orgasmic on a regular basis, so I can go longer without her feeling "done" when I'm only halfway there.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                              X