Collagen and protein supplements for penile ligament growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collagen and protein supplements for penile ligament growth

Anyone have ever try or think of collagen supplements? I would assume since alot of penile ligaments are made up of collagen that these would help.

No they won't so don't spend the money.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I doubt they help with gains, but I supplement with collagen to heal my injury. I think it works on some level for that but who knows
      Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Just have a good healthy diet and take a vitamin daily. You don't need that stuff until you're an old guy and then it still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Just have a good healthy diet and take a vitamin daily. You don't need that stuff until you're an old guy and then it still doesn't work.
          When I start PE again, I'm gonna try a diet similar to what Janus Bifronz recommends. Ik some here don't trust him but I'd like to give the Angion method a shot.
          2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

Try it, have fun with it, it physiologically does not work but I won't waste my time explaining and any diet you want to do is fine. Your body simply needs the right amount of healthy things and giving the body more than it needs is a waste.

Comment

I don't really know his diet too well. If he is advocating a surplus that wouldn't be easy for me to defend. Cutting out junk food couldn't hurt, and should help in some way. I know it causes inflammation throughout the body which is bad for recovery. That said I made all my gains on a junk food diet so who really knows. PE science is so shaky that I just like to experiment so long as it seems safe. I'll lyk how it goes in my log
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

You might want to study this a bit further, as the result could actually end up making the ligaments more dense and less stretchy, not longer, possibly shortening the penis somewhat. Altering ligament or tendon composition is a complex biophysical process. However, there are medical treatments designed to stimulate the production of collagen in targeted ligaments. These treatments are often meant to address ligament laxity (looseness) - probably not what you're looking for unless your goal is a shorter penis that has a higher erection angle with more resistance to being pointed downward.
                Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

If you eat enough protein to have all your essential amino acid needs covered, taking collagen isn't going to do anything. It's just a protein that gets broken down into amino acids, and your body isn't going to use them to make collagen again if it doesn't need to.
                  Started May 2012
                  BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                  My stats
                  Stan's stretching journal

Comment

I've ordered 1kg Colagen protein from myprotein along with some other things, finished it in 4-5 weeks. My nails started to look really good after 3 weeks, that's all I can say.
                    I have a habit of ripping nail folds with my other finger nails during the day, sort of obsessive compulsive dis. The hole area surrounding my nails was harder and I couldn't break the skin easily like I used to.
                    But 1kg was supposed to last more, I took a large quantity everyday.
                    I don't think it helps with PE though, unless it helps with skin health. But I'm not sure it's better than just using a lotion designed for that purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X