Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks for the the help and advice that i have received from this site, unfortunately im going to be leaving the site and looking elsewhere for support.

There has been several occasions where i have asked questions (some questions more than once as well!!) and each time my question gets overlooked and passes by without so much as an attempt to answer. This keeps happening and i can't overlook it anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck with your PE journey.

Regards

Stumpy
    "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Yeah Stumpytoon I know how you feel . I asked a lot of questions they are not getting answered too I think now it takes a couple days for them to get answered now . Back when I joined it took probably less than a half an hour for a answer wondered what happened what other sites you have in mind any suggestions??? But I'M still giong to be here too maybe someone needs a couple sites to get a answered u know what I mean. hope this helps you.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the the help and advice that i have received from this site, unfortunately im going to be leaving the site and looking elsewhere for support.
      Hi Stumpytoon,

I hope you do not leave. I have thought that you have posted some really good observations & seem very funny.

Give it a while longer.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpytoon View Post

There has been several occasions where i have asked questions (some questions more than once as well!!) and each time my question gets overlooked and passes by without so much as an attempt to answer. This keeps happening and i can't overlook it anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck with your PE journey.

Regards

Stumpy
        I am sorry you feel that way. We are all volunteers here but we do try to respond to everyone as best that we can.
        I hope that you stay here but, regardless, best of luck to you on your PE efforts.
        Sincerely,
        -Pirate
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

You can always PM one of the mods/admins if you have urgent concerns.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Stumpy,
            I made a quick check and it looks like all of your threads have responses. Help me out and bump any of your questions that are still unanswered.
            You haven't been here very long so is it possible that you aren't quite used to the way we operate here?
            Thanks
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yeah Stumpy you should give it a while man. It can sometimes take a while for some questions to be answered, something i found was that because we're in the uk and a lot of the members are north american, theres definitely busy and quiet times on the gym. Often if i'm on in the morning its quite quiet and then the north americans wake up a few hours later and hit the gym. Sometimes a post can go unanswered for hours or even days and then gets a load of answers. Its a shame you're thinking of bailing, but all the best whatever you do.

Comment

i've just PMd you pirate, Eric, the questions i asked are in active threads with senior members and mods looking at them, its just they decide not to answer my question and just start talking about something else...so it had been noticed and ignore. my own personal log had another member ask a general question in it and got an answer..that was pretty gauling
                "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Comment

Sorry that you feel this way man, but like Pirate said we are all volunteers here. I used to be averaging 20+ posts a day answering questions, but life gets in the way unfortunately.
                  Also if your topic goes offhand then re-ask your question, but make it more noticeable to the people discussing things in your thread, can't hurt.
                  Also depending on the nature of your question some people just don't have the experience to answer or the knowledge, so I know that I will bump a thread if I don't know the answer to put it at the top.
                  But like Big Al said, a lot of experienced members are only a PM away, I personally put PMs in regards to others PE first, and will answer those before I post around on the forums.
                  Anyways man, hope you reconsider, but if you don't best of luck on your PE journey.

I also like Pirate said do not see a single thread posted by you where your question has gone unanswered. Just sayin'.
                  millia
                  Senior Member;PEGym Editor
                  Last edited by millia; 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I've PM'd Pirate with details of the threads in question, one of the questions was asked twice without response.

Thanks for your input though, i'll take that into consideration and sleep on it for tonight

Thanks

Stumpy

Comment

Stumpytoon, if you aren't getting the answers you need, the best thing to do is start your own threads. They get a lot more attention -- especially if they have really informative titles -- than a quick question thrown in around other posts on a thread that might have been started on another topic.

We try to make sure that every thread gets some useful answers, even if some individual posts slip by with no responses. The latter is most common when a thread is moving fast and the question is a hard one that is beyond the expertise of most of the members and moderators. So, with those especially, it is best to give them each their own thread. You can always bump them with a quick post if you feel like you want more people to see them, too!

Comment

I agree with the previous posts. Stumpy hang out and try a different approach with any of your questions, I'm sure they will be answered by someone. If I find a question that I can't answer, I'll send out an alert most of the time or shoot a PM.

Comment

Ther is a lot of traffic on the site these days,geting noticed can take some effort.

Comment

Very true, Peg. P.M. any one of us, Stumpy, and we will be glad to answer your questions.

Comment

Stop calling him Stumpy!!

I'm the real Stumpy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X