Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONGKAT ALI - as a PE aid - taken while on SSRI's is it safe to combine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONGKAT ALI - as a PE aid - taken while on SSRI's is it safe to combine?

Hey guys. I used to read the posts on this site for years several years back but never actually joined and posted until now. So I do have a couple years of experience with PE but took many years off and recently just restarted. I also have a long history with anxiety /depression /OCD and recently restarted Zoloft . The Zoloft is helping me incredibly well. I plan to be on it most likely longterm. I do realize some people are against such meds but my OCD is intense and keeps me from functioning otherwise. I also have a strong interest in trying out Tongkat ali and had success with that for libido etc. I feel like Tongkat Ali can be the ultimate PE aid but there is so much controversy and confusion surrounding where to buy it and all that. Anyway, long story short I am back in the PE game after a long break. I wanted some input on whether anyone here has tried the stuff while being on SSRI's such as Zoloft without any scary or dangerous interactions.. I can't find any info.. on whether it is indeed safe to combine TA with SSRI meds. Any ideas? also which specific brands of Tongkat Ali do people like? I tried a couple with decent results a few years back..'Source naturals' seemed legit.. Thanks a lot!
    RocknRollNomad
    Last edited by RocknRollNomad; 05-07-2021, 01:34 AM.

A google search for "SSRI " Zoloft" and "Tongkat Ali" will get you a number of reddit posts on the same topic. Seems a number of guys on SSRIs have turned to Maca or Tongkat Ali. Try that search and see if there is any good info for you.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thanks! Will do..

Comment

Working...
      X