Shock Wave Therapy + JELQ Exercises + Penis Pump + Penis extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Wave Therapy + JELQ Exercises + Penis Pump + Penis extender

I want to try to include shockwave therapy in my penile exercises routine. What do you think? This technology is known to improve erectile dysfunction, but also promotes in the long term angiogenesis. My idea is that this process would become easier with penis exercises, cause they expand the penis tissues. New veins and cells could emerge and expand in the space created by the cinderella effect of the penis pump, or in the stretched space created by the extender, or in the erections improved through the JELQ Device, or the three at the same time. But i know that in this process of the shockwave therapy, the body replace the cells, and stimulate new stem cells, so my question is: Is it ok to use shockwave therapy with a penis exercises routine involved with all these tools to get better results in penis enlargement? Has someone tried it? Does it have any side effects?
    Thank you for your attention

There would be no reason to not do it.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It could be beneficial to keep a log of activities, times, changes, a few details. Should you create a favorable result/procedure, this would help in documenting it.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Is there any problem to do the shockwave sessions on training days? Or is it better to do on days off the penis exercise routine? Or it doesn't make difference at all?

Comment

Honestly, I don't know. You might alternate. That may be safer.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by karl_einsenhauer View Post
            Thanks for your replies. Is there any problem to do the shockwave sessions on training days? Or is it better to do on days off the penis exercise routine? Or it doesn't make difference at all?
            For what its worth i did ask my urologist this question he said extending should not affect the shockwave sessions or vice versa...

Comment

Working...
            X